• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✷ Duck's Designs! ✷

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
You should charge for your minecraft skin drawing thingys.. Thats all people mainly come here for!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Wut. I thought all the ones I were looking at where made by you xD . You have any that you did that I can look t?
*awkward* :p

I originally made the head/half body avatars you might have seen Turnip, Denster91, OuchTheSchauzer (a while ago :p) and more using, but I kind of stopped those,a nd do them only on request.

I do the 'new' ones (like my current avatar) by request now, as well as the pixel art, of course :p

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
*awkward* :p

I originally made the head/half body avatars you might have seen Turnip, Denster91, OuchTheSchauzer (a while ago :p) and more using, but I kind of stopped those,a nd do them only on request.

I do the 'new' ones (like my current avatar) by request now, as well as the pixel art, of course :p
You have any gyazo or screen shots of ones you made like the one I shown you

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, I know this isn't in your shop but I was wondering if you could make a custom skin. Private message me via skype if you will do it.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I know this isn't in your shop but I was wondering if you could make a custom skin. Private message me via skype if you will do it.
She makes em for free if yo give her a lap dance

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've never done a minecraft skin before- not sure how it would turn out :p

However, if you've got 50 cents, check out Cscoop 's skin shop. He makes really good skins.

In our messages

EDIT : landowicked
As in you want me to make something similar, or you thought I made that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci