• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

✷ Duck's Designs! ✷

Do you like my work?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
YouTube Banner

IGN (for the skin): Okay, my IGN is shadowblaze12. But listen to me here. I have a skin on my PC in which I do not have access to until 8:30 at night today. As soon as I get home, I will put the skin on, re-edit my application, the one im writing right now, and tag you in it to say that I have put the skin I want to be featured in the YouTube banner

Any text included?: In the middle, just write "MCSG" and right below it, just write "With Shadow!" and if possible, on both sides, put the MCSG logo!

Background?: A birds eye view of SG4's Cornucopia at sunrise, if at all possible, make it shaders.

Extra items/mobs?: Nah, just look in the "Any text included" question.

Pose?: Just have me kinda standing over the letters, if that can't happen, then put me anywhere you think would be best!
http://imgur.com/LtxXPGx <3

Last edited:

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
Not to be a bug or anything, but how long will it be until I get my youtube banner and desktop background? Sorry if I'm annoying you, just wanna know. :p Thanks!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Not to be a bug or anything, but how long will it be until I get my youtube banner and desktop background? Sorry if I'm annoying you, just wanna know. :p Thanks!
Not sure :p Working on some stuff right now, but not yours
(in order of when people applied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci