• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
Well first of all, is anyone as confused as I am?
Let me tell you a story. I was sleeping since 3:30 central and woke up at 7 central. I realize I have alot of alerts and stoof. I ask people on skype what happened and then I'm kinda filled it. I was like "what da", so then I just said yolo and moved on with my life.
I love you tech.
I love you Bev.
I love you Rawr.
I love you danil.
I love you richie.
I LOVE YOU BUTTER.
Good luck doods. (im not linking their profiles to lazy)

killerkonsv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:killerkons
Name:Shawn
Time Zone:Eastern standard time.

Hello, my name is killerkons. One reason I think I am a fit or this clan is that I am a very mature person. I can joke around from time to time but when the time comes I can push all that aside and become a very serious person. I would consider my self above the average player. I say this because I have been told I am a brilliant at strafing and have been practising the fishing rod tactic ever since I heard about it (It's been a long time, I can't remember the exact date). I also would like to say I am, to some extent, decent at water PvP which made me love Boombeard's the first time I played it. Now to some of my flaws, both PvP and communication wise. I will start with communication, I do not have the best internet at my mom's house which, as you may imagine, would cause me to drop. I also have troubles talking, I am shy (which would be the reason I have my microphone muted a lot on teamspeak) but I am willing to unmute my microphone and attempt to step out of my comfort zone. On to the PvP flaw aspect , I am not very good with a Sword or flint and steel. I have spent hours honing my sword skills and flint and steel, I have seen moderate difference in my sword skills but not in flint and steel. I am a very fair player and always accept a defeat with no rage or taking it out anyone. I am a extremely nice person and love trying to solve problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely yours,

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:killerkons
Name:Shawn
Time Zone:Eastern standard time.

Hello, my name is killerkons. One reason I think I am a fit or this clan is that I am a very mature person. I can joke around from time to time but when the time comes I can push all that aside and become a very serious person. I would consider my self above the average player. I say this because I have been told I am a brilliant at strafing and have been practising the fishing rod tactic ever since I heard about it (It's been a long time, I can't remember the exact date). I also would like to say I am, to some extent, decent at water PvP which made me love Boombeard's the first time I played it. Now to some of my flaws, both PvP and communication wise. I will start with communication, I do not have the best internet at my mom's house which, as you may imagine, would cause me to drop. I also have troubles talking, I am shy (which would be the reason I have my microphone muted a lot on teamspeak) but I am willing to unmute my microphone and attempt to step out of my comfort zone. On to the PvP flaw aspect , I am not very good with a Sword or flint and steel. I have spent hours honing my sword skills and flint and steel, I have seen moderate difference in my sword skills but not in flint and steel. I am a very fair player and always accept a defeat with no rage or taking it out anyone. I am a extremely nice person and love trying to solve problems. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
Sincerely yours,
U can do better. :/

Roluxe

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Roluxe/Vepth
Name: Luke
Wins: A little over 800 combined on alts.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Times Available: Weekdays: 8-12PM on most days. Weekends: Whenever you need me, but I'll probably already be on, just depends on my schedule. Basketball season has just ended for me, which is why I feel I can be much more active than my previous endeavor with Insanity, which ended with me choosing to leave even before I became a full member.
Skype: ooVoo? or Google Hangout? You could always PM on AOL if you'd like that too.
Additional Information: Shawn, Brady, Lucid, and Hulk told me 2...so do I get leader? kbai.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
killerkons?
Times Available: Weekdays: 8-12PM on most days. Weekends: Whenever you need me, but I'll probably already be on, just depends on my schedule. Basketball season has just ended for me, which is why I feel I can be much more active than my previous endeavor with Insanity, which ended with me choosing to leave even before I became a full member.
Additional Information: Shawn, Brady, Lucid, and Hulk told me 2...so do I get leader? kbai.
._. Dat double post doe.

elexzor

Survivor
Reaction score
YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci