• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☞ Revolve - AU Clan ☜ [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score
Lol, we are vsing #Ping (windowwashers) and winning 2-0 (first to 3) and they have some pretty good experienced players... go check their clan lmao
yeah because I wasn't in the cb LOL
None of our good players even KNEW about the cb. ChocolateToe123 (nuwb) organised it along with some other randies

ILikeRain

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah because I wasn't in the cb LOL
None of our good players even KNEW about the cb. ChocolateToe123 (nuwb) organised it along with some other randies
^ Just because a clan is experienced doesn't mean the players involved in that particular cb were.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
You constantly talk about how you have won 13 cbs and lost 0. Why don't you start clan battling clans that actually have being playing experienced and good pvpers, instead of picking on inexperienced clans, that probably don't know what ddosing is. <--- Probably why they didn't accuse you.

Sorry for the flame Revolve but I thought that needed to be said.
I will leave now.
No need to apologize, I completely agree with you. He (along with all of his clans) is well know for ddosing and being abusive, We've only recently re-banded as well hence us only versing semi-easy clans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci