• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☞ Revolve - AU Clan ☜ [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
haha he is using the most popular and over used response to being accused of DDoSing. "you have no evidence so we didn't do it". pretty much the equivalent to "if I cant see you, you cant see me"
Oh put my skype after I accused him of ddosing. I'm screwed D:

DauntingShadow

Tribute
Reaction score
haha he is using the most popular and over used response to being accused of DDoSing. "you have no evidence so we didn't do it". pretty much the equivalent to "if I cant see you, you cant see me"
Excuse me? an over used response? so what you're saying is i'm meant to sit there and let people accuse me and my clan of inaccurate statements and totally false accusations? I asked him if any of the clans we CB'd (13 clans 0 loss) had any proof and what i find funny is that we have CB'd 13 clans XD and none of them have any proof of suddenly lagging out in a cb? Doesn't that just seem like a bit of an excuse and a easy way to cover themselves up for their loss?

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Excuse me? an over used response? so what you're saying is i'm meant to sit there and let people accuse me and my clan of inaccurate statements and totally false accusations? I asked him if any of the clans we CB'd (13 clans 0 loss) had any proof and what i find funny is that we have CB'd 13 clans XD and none of them have any proof of suddenly lagging out in a cb? Doesn't that just seem like a bit of an excuse and a easy way to cover themselves up for their loss?
I am sure they would wish to contact you but are currently suffering from internet issues : 3
for now lets stop continuing flame on the thread.

Last edited:

DauntingShadow

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sure they would wish to contact you but are currently suffering from internet issues : 3
for now lets stop continuing flame on your own thread.
Your brain must be cooked... You're the most idiotic person i have come across in a while.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Your brain must be cooked... You're the most idiotic person i have come across in a while.
really? Do you have mirrors in your house or did your parents restrict the opportunity of meeting yourself. I guess all you have left is your daunting shadow.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
just wondering whats your ign? and fking leave him alone cnt honestly stop accusing people of "Dosing" when you have no proof...
ok then, I am 44captain44. You have no evidence that I am not and therefore by your logic it is true.
edit: lets take this to the private message as all I want is a good arguement against DDoSing!

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
ok then, I am 44captain44. You have no evidence that I am not and therefore by your logic it is true.
edit: lets take this to the private message as all I want is a good arguement against DDoSing!
Ok Then Lezz Go

SnipahTriickz

Survivor
Reaction score
14/3569 *calls your self a "skilled and good" player"* L O L

ILikeRain

Survivor
Reaction score
#Cynical Challenges you to a CB, if you accept add me on Skype @ live:c0rnflakes.
You constantly talk about how you have won 13 cbs and lost 0. Why don't you start clan battling clans that actually have being playing experienced and good pvpers, instead of picking on inexperienced clans, that probably don't know what ddosing is. <--- Probably why they didn't accuse you.

Sorry for the flame Revolve but I thought that needed to be said.
I will leave now.

DauntingShadow

Tribute
Reaction score
You constantly talk about how you have won 13 cbs and lost 0. Why don't you start clan battling clans that actually have being playing experienced and good pvpers, instead of picking on inexperienced clans, that probably don't know what ddosing is. <--- Probably why they didn't accuse you.

Sorry for the flame Revolve but I thought that needed to be said.
I will leave now.
Lol, we are vsing #Ping (windowwashers) and winning 2-0 (first to 3) and they have some pretty good experienced players... go check their clan lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci