• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Custom thumbnail
IGN: Babbage540
Pose: Leaping onto a gold block
Facial expression: Determined
Text (optional): Minecraft: Parkour Universe pt. One
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Minecraft logo regular color, other text yellow
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background color green, slime and squid
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
[email protected]
Thanks for ordering! It's greatly appreciated! :) Order will be completed tomorrow, once I get home, and I'll send the payment request then, too! :)

Hey Do you think you could make me one of those text intro/outros? Itd be great to get one that says AARGO that I could add to my outro for my channel youtube.com/reevesgameetc How much do you charge for them? Anything with a green background would be amazing X)
They're usually like $10, but I'm not totally sure (derp). Since you'd be one of the first, I can probably do it for $6 :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Custom thumbnail
IGN: Babbage540
Pose: Leaping onto a gold block
Facial expression: Determined
Text (optional): Minecraft: Parkour Universe pt. One
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Minecraft logo regular color, other text yellow
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background color green, slime and squid
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
[email protected]
Working on the thumbnail right now! PayPal request has been sent!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I am requesting for this thread to be locked, and with that, I will create a new thread. This thread will combine "drawn" styles, and the 3D renders. I feel as though this thread is too far in too add the "drawn" style, and that it would be best to start fresh. The new thread will be created very soon, and queues, and prices from this thread, will carry over.

-Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci