• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¤ Fundamental -[AU]-¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
If this is going towards me i don't know how it is cause i was congratulating the clan for being successful and then i just get crap from saying it

Denpic2001

Spectator
Reaction score
You have made a mistake it was 5/2 vsing crimson and we won pls state your lose correctly. :)

Denpic2001

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you please fix your clan battle against crimson its ment to 5-2 loss please state it correctly

Muzza17

Tribute
Reaction score
God I miss all the competitiveness between all these clans and players. The things that I don't miss about the server and what sorta made me give up on minecraft is the ping abusers, hackers and try hards. Honestly it's a game which you wouldnt spend a 10th of your life on, yet all you guys Bunny Lover and cry about how the other team cheated and how you clan is better and deserved to win. Just take the loss!! just remember it's a game. What I'm trying to also say here to get a life and freinds. Denpic2001 just lay off what ever your trying to do. If you going to abuse some one you can go yourself it is a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom game. Suck it up!! (Denpic2001). If all you guys are like this now I don't really want to know what your future is
Going to be like.

Denpic2001

Spectator
Reaction score
We did not end up finishing the clan battle. it's 4-2.
We did finish it but you guys thought that one off our guys was hacking so you said it was 4-2 but you have been mistaken and because you have lost you have just said that he was hacking like most people do, And we had never discussed to postpone it you just removed me from skype

Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- tikipoolboy
Age-13
Wins-253/2695
Win to Loss ratio (you can do this by searching on google wins/games played) in percentage form-idk soz
Skype name-tikipoolboy or tiki
Strengths-Fns and bow
Weaknesses (please don't say lag, hackers or large teams as these are generic and quite frankly annoying answers)-no secondaries battles
Self Rating (Out of 10)-7.5
Past Clans-#Dynamic AU, Untouchable AU
Past Bans-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci