• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

¤ Fundamental -[AU]-¤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
Well this is it, you guys may be shocked but I am leaving Fundamental with OGordon123.

You may be asking the reason for this as I have owned this clan for around 8 months but the reason me and Gordon are leaving can be put into one word inactivity.

I am going to say my goodbyes to past and present members of Fundamental that I feel like I had a strong friendship with, if you aren't included in this don't feel left out I just wasn't as close with you as these people

slinkyjoe- Slinky you were one of the weirdest but genuinely nicest people I have met on MCSG. Eventhough you have quit mc for CS:GO you still deserve a mention as at one point you were one of my closest friends. One thing I'll never forget about you are your overedited kills on the fundamental youtube @dumbguy

TyzaaR- TyzaaR eventhough I only really got to know you within the past month I feel like we have made a good friendship. Just so you know I always considered you the best PvP'er in the clan. One thing I'll never forget about you are all the fun times on the SMP server.

@paulie333- Paulie I have known you for so long that you felt like an old friend to me when you joined the clan about 3 months back.
Lavacraft was one of the best experiences I've had and to know that I knew you during then and MCSG is pretty astounding. One thing I'll remember about you is your sense of humour

MINOT4UR- Minotaur much like slinky you were one of the nicest people I have ever met eventhough you do rage a bit :p. I always thought you deserved to be owner as you were super active and always looking for cb's. One thing I'll never forget about you is that I could always play MCSG with you if I asked.

YuenglingsMC- Forrest/Yuenglings you were one the weirdest people I ever met through this clan in a good way . I always felt like we have a special friendship as we live in the same city. One thing I'll never forget about you is your youtube channel, one of the best I have seen.

xNateee_- Nate you like slinky have quit for CS:GO but you still deserve a mention, you were always giving me so many compliments and made me feel really good about myself, one of the only people in the clan that has done so. One thing I will never forget about you is just how nice you were.

SheIsAGoldDigga- GoldDigga you were the funniest person I have met through the clan, always making jokes when you found the opportunity. Because of your jokes we have made a few inside jokes for just us two. One thing I will always remember about you is one of our jokes 'Magic, Magic'.

xFaTaL - Fatal you were like minot4ur in many ways which is a good thing. You would always get us cb's and we would always win (most of the time that is), in fact if it wasn't for you I think Fundamental may have only had around 25 cb wins. One thing i'll never forget about you is 'arfanis'.

Snipez - Tate/ThatOneSnipe eventhough to admit I did hate you when you first joined you grew on me and we became pretty good friends, I could always talk to you about anything forum related as you were as active on there as I was. One thing I'll never forget about you is how social you were.

Now to the people who I considered my best friends (Gordon would be here too but I'm leaving with him so what's the point of doing a leaving message for him):

KoopaTroopaMC- Koopa you are the easiest person to get along with that I have ever met in the MCSG community. A few of the amazing memories I've had with you is firstly some of the deep conversations I've had with you were we have told eachother some of the most personal things

Another memory I have with you is all the times we have played MCSG together and all the close fights we have had just so you know I consider us about even PvP wise.

The final memory I've had with you is how unpredictable you were MCSG clan wise ;P.

TadpolePvP- Tadpole/Captan where do I begin, You are my best friend on the computer and if I met you in real life I have a suspicion that we would be best friends in real life too. In fact we are such close friends that I know exactly where you live and you know exactly where I live

Our friendship started on LavaCraft where you were in the first ever skype call I've had with anyone about 3 years ago, I remember I went off and heard you saying to eachother that I said like a girl :p. On LavaCraft I remember all those times in the pokeball PvP arena where I wouldn't be touched by anyone as you and a posse of other people would be guarding me.

We then went to US MCSG and played with eachother so much during those holidays, we joined clans together and met new people such as Bbller and people in Rivals such as CoolDarkraiDude and zlim95. You went to AU at that point so I followed joining clans like NuggetZ together.

At this point I went back to US but after about 2 months of being in Rivals I decided to go to AU and join your clan, I still remember how suprised you were. A few weeks after being in that clan we then decided to make a clan together and that is how Fundamental was born.

'Australia's getting DDOS'ed!!!'

Sylvannus- Nick you are most likely my best friend in real life and to bring you to this community makes us that much closer as you are the only person in real life that knows every single fact about my Minecraft personality and my real life personality.

One of the memories I've had with you is you introducing me to K-Pop where you should me all about it and at one point you got me addicted to Girls Generation, I think i know most of lyrics to 'Gee'.

Another memory i've had with you are your youtube channels which have a lot of videos of just us two some of the videos are hilarious but embarassing. 'STONE SWORD STONE SWORD' 'O MY G-WAD' and 'take this on and take that off and take this on and put that off' being some of the quotes from the video. (
being the video I was referencing there)

My final memory I've had with you is you satirical sense of humour which most people thought you were just being really mean to me but I knew you never meant any of it which I found hilarious and still do.

Well, i'll be dammed.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is it, you guys may be shocked but I am leaving Fundamental with OGordon123.

You may be asking the reason for this as I have owned this clan for around 8 months but the reason me and Gordon are leaving can be put into one word inactivity.

I am going to say my goodbyes to past and present members of Fundamental that I feel like I had a strong friendship with, if you aren't included in this don't feel left out I just wasn't as close with you as these people

slinkyjoe- Slinky you were one of the weirdest but genuinely nicest people I have met on MCSG. Eventhough you have quit mc for CS:GO you still deserve a mention as at one point you were one of my closest friends. One thing I'll never forget about you are your overedited kills on the fundamental youtube @dumbguy

TyzaaR- TyzaaR eventhough I only really got to know you within the past month I feel like we have made a good friendship. Just so you know I always considered you the best PvP'er in the clan. One thing I'll never forget about you are all the fun times on the SMP server.

@paulie333- Paulie I have known you for so long that you felt like an old friend to me when you joined the clan about 3 months back.
Lavacraft was one of the best experiences I've had and to know that I knew you during then and MCSG is pretty astounding. One thing I'll remember about you is your sense of humour

MINOT4UR- Minotaur much like slinky you were one of the nicest people I have ever met eventhough you do rage a bit :p. I always thought you deserved to be owner as you were super active and always looking for cb's. One thing I'll never forget about you is that I could always play MCSG with you if I asked.

YuenglingsMC- Forrest/Yuenglings you were one the weirdest people I ever met through this clan in a good way . I always felt like we have a special friendship as we live in the same city. One thing I'll never forget about you is your youtube channel, one of the best I have seen.

xNateee_- Nate you like slinky have quit for CS:GO but you still deserve a mention, you were always giving me so many compliments and made me feel really good about myself, one of the only people in the clan that has done so. One thing I will never forget about you is just how nice you were.

SheIsAGoldDigga- GoldDigga you were the funniest person I have met through the clan, always making jokes when you found the opportunity. Because of your jokes we have made a few inside jokes for just us two. One thing I will always remember about you is one of our jokes 'Magic, Magic'.

xFaTaL - Fatal you were like minot4ur in many ways which is a good thing. You would always get us cb's and we would always win (most of the time that is), in fact if it wasn't for you I think Fundamental may have only had around 25 cb wins. One thing i'll never forget about you is 'arfanis'.

Snipez - Tate/ThatOneSnipe eventhough to admit I did hate you when you first joined you grew on me and we became pretty good friends, I could always talk to you about anything forum related as you were as active on there as I was. One thing I'll never forget about you is how social you were.

Now to the people who I considered my best friends (Gordon would be here too but I'm leaving with him so what's the point of doing a leaving message for him):

KoopaTroopaMC- Koopa you are the easiest person to get along with that I have ever met in the MCSG community. A few of the amazing memories I've had with you is firstly some of the deep conversations I've had with you were we have told eachother some of the most personal things

Another memory I have with you is all the times we have played MCSG together and all the close fights we have had just so you know I consider us about even PvP wise.

The final memory I've had with you is how unpredictable you were MCSG clan wise ;P.

TadpolePvP- Tadpole/Captan where do I begin, You are my best friend on the computer and if I met you in real life I have a suspicion that we would be best friends in real life too. In fact we are such close friends that I know exactly where you live and you know exactly where I live

Our friendship started on LavaCraft where you were in the first ever skype call I've had with anyone about 3 years ago, I remember I went off and heard you saying to eachother that I said like a girl :p. On LavaCraft I remember all those times in the pokeball PvP arena where I wouldn't be touched by anyone as you and a posse of other people would be guarding me.

We then went to US MCSG and played with eachother so much during those holidays, we joined clans together and met new people such as Bbller and people in Rivals such as CoolDarkraiDude and zlim95. You went to AU at that point so I followed joining clans like NuggetZ together.

At this point I went back to US but after about 2 months of being in Rivals I decided to go to AU and join your clan, I still remember how suprised you were. A few weeks after being in that clan we then decided to make a clan together and that is how Fundamental was born.

Sylvannus- Nick you are most likely my best friend in real life and to bring you to this community makes us that much closer as you are the only person in real life that knows every single fact about my Minecraft personality and my real life personality.

One of the memories I've had with you is you introducing me to K-Pop where you should me all about it and at one point you got me addicted to Girls Generation, I think i know most of lyrics to 'Gee'.

Another memory i've had with you are your youtube channels which have a lot of videos of just us two some of the videos are hilarious but embarassing. 'STONE SWORD STONE SWORD' 'O MY G-WAD' and 'take this on and take that off and take this on and put that off' being some of the quotes from the video. (

My final memory I've had with you is you satirical sense of humour which most people thought you were just being really mean to me but I knew you never meant any of it which I found hilarious and still do.
Good luck with all your future endeavors and ill see you around c:

PrysmTeeq

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name (IGN)- PrysmTeeq
Age- 14
Wins- 10 / 80
1/8
Skype name- PrysmTeeq
Strengths- FNS , Ping
Weaknesses - Bow I Only Get Around 70% of Shots on target!
Self Rating (Out of 10)- 7
Past Clans- N/A
Past Bans- N/A

Trentman678

Diamond
Reaction score

Well said mate! And no me ahah Jokes! But it was a good clan for the months while it was up! Hope that everyone who is still in the clan either finds themself the right clan or right path in the mcsg career! RIP fundamental allways be my first sg clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci