• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ErsinTehNub
Nickname: Ersin
Nationality: Romanian
Wins/Games played: Signature
Past clans: 30 +
Skype ID: ErsinTehNub
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Because it's a clan with very good players and with 2 of my friends <3

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderDath3109
Nickname: Alessio
Nationality: Italian
Wins/Games played: 347
Past clans: IceKillers - Ascendancy
Skype ID: /
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I want to join in an active clan . I really like play clanwar because It s funny.
Thank you for applying for #Zotikus. Unfortunately you have been DENIED as you do not fit the requirements to join the clan.
IGN: ErsinTehNub
Nickname: Ersin
Nationality: Romanian
Wins/Games played: Signature
Past clans: 30 +
Skype ID: ErsinTehNub
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Because it's a clan with very good players and with 2 of my friends <3
Thank you for applying for #Zotikus. Unfortunately you have been DENIED as you do not fit the requirements to join the clan.

IGN: Reesester11 ( Not including my private alt with my wins ;-; )

Nickname: Reese

Nationality: American ( will be moving to eu soon )

Wins/Games played: 663 / 2000+ ( Including my alt wins and games played )

Past clans: Eternity, Elevate, Breeze, Inspire, Phoenix, United.

Skype ID: Biohazard_Gaming

Why do you want to join Zotikus? ( Make sure this question is detailed): I would like to join Zotikus because of many reasons. The first reason is this clan seems very professional and " mature " so to speak and that is the kind of clan environment that I would like to be apart of! Another reason I would like to join this clan is because I know a lot of people in it through my moderation duties on other servers, and from just talking to some of the others. My final reason I would like to join this clan is because I believe I could benefit the clan whether it be just having someone to talk to and start a laugh or whether it be in pvp situations. ( Also If you would like to know my alt name I will pm you it! )
IGN: BlazinElektra
Nickname: Alex
Nationality: Latvia :p
Wins/Games played: 165/2000
Past clans: Alot(mainly disbanded)
Skype ID: underren
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Im looking for a good clan, and this seems like one

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: jamiecool123
Nickname: Jamie
Nationality: English
Wins/Games played:531
Past clans:#theRivals (2 years ago)
Skype ID:jamiecool1233
Why do you want to join Zotikus? : I want to join this clan because i wanna meet new people and have a laugh together!

Yours faithfully Jamie
IGN: _DoMa123_
Nickname: Doma
Nationality:Croatian
Wins/Games played:206/2300
Past clans:Mayhem
Skype ID: domaplaysmc
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Good players, everything good :D
IGN: flamer_2003
Nickname: Flame
Nationality: Dutch/Armenian
Wins/Games played: 0/23 ish (from reset)
Past clans: +Zodiac-
Skype ID: zonicthefirehog145
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):
IGN:WorMelv
Nickname:Wor
Nationality:Sweden
Wins/Games played:370 wins out of 3755 games. I know this isnt good but please, Test me.

Past clans:Divergent ,Violation
Skype ID:xMefflanPvP
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):I want to join Zotikus becouse i have searching for a good clan in a lot of time and i think i finally found one! :D

- You will be Trialed during normal games and clan wars if your application is accepted -

Stienmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: KingStien201
Nickname: Stijn
Nationality: The Netherlands
Wins/Games played: 275/1861
Past clans: #Reflex
Skype ID: stienmasternl
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I wanted to join a clan, because it makes playing mcsg much more fun and i love mrdoubled2000 <3

Noob_Hunter_100

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : Noob_hunter_100
nickname : Dani
nationality : Holland
Wins/ gamesplayed : 319 out like 2950 bevoer the hacker Apocalypse 1/7,5 ratio
Past clans : 10+
Why do you want to join #Zotikus (make sure this question is detailed : Because the last past months i didnt enjoy playing MCSG but some of the members i know for a bit so i thought Lets take a new start and join a clan i think i would like so then i found this clan and Applied :D

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Vigilo
Nickname: Viggi
Nationality: I come from Holland, so I'm Dutch :p
Wins/Games played: 419/(almost) 5000
Past clans: I tried OnlySkillEz, but they are not very good players and they use guys who are targeting in cw (very week I think).
Skype ID: live:vigilomc
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I think this clan is well organized and have a lot of quality. I joined (just to try) OnlySkillEZ today, I played with them against this awesome clan and I left it directly after 1 Skypecall. They aren't well organized and they were just searching and adding players who weren't in the line-up, which had to target the opponent clanmembers... I think this clan is much better and I would love to join and enjoy this nice group of decent players.
Thank you for applying for #Zotikus. Unfortunately you have been DENIED as we feel you are not right for the clan.
IGN : Noob_hunter_100
nickname : Dani
nationality : Holland
Wins/ gamesplayed : 319 out like 2950 bevoer the hacker Apocalypse 1/7,5 ratio
Past clans : 10+
Why do you want to join #Zotikus (make sure this question is detailed : Because the last past months i didnt enjoy playing MCSG but some of the members i know for a bit so i thought Lets take a new start and join a clan i think i would like so then i found this clan and Applied :D
IGN: AdiFG
Nickname: Andrej
Nationality: Serbia
Wins/Games played: 50/489 (I wait reset because all hackers and teamers -.-)
Past clans: OnlySkilleZ,Nordic,FC,UnBroken,Disease
Skype ID: andrej.mak
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): For help the Clan and for fun :)
IGN: KingStien201
Nickname: Stijn
Nationality: The Netherlands
Wins/Games played: 275/1861
Past clans: #Reflex
Skype ID: stienmasternl
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I wanted to join a clan, because it makes playing mcsg much more fun and i love mrdoubled2000 <3

Dualzz2Hot

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:xlsonYTB
Nickname:Seby
Nationality:Romania
Wins/Games played:403/3200
Past clans:Refresh,reset,Wargodz......ETC
Skype ID:x.lson
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):I want ot join this clan,because its a good clan and good Players

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

:( nah its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci