• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brun071

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Brun071
Preferred Nickname:Bruno
Nationality:Croatia
Wins/Games played:107/1900
Past clans:Berserk,UnBroken,RectifyReborn,InfectedBoys
Skype ID:bruno20022105
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):Beacuse i just wanna prove my skills and i think i am really decent,i am will do my best to help clan!!

- You will be Trialed during normal games, and then clan wars, if your application is accepted

TimesUp

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TickTock_TimesUp
Preferred Nickname: Time
Nationality: USA ( I live in Norway)
Wins/Games played: 0/0
Past clans: No clans
Skype ID: TickTock ( I think )
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):

Well i wanted to say, i used to live in america, my whole family live in Norway, so we moved to be closer to them! I havent play MCSG at all or hive, i played day in, day out on a 1v1 and ffa server in america, i was number 1 on there out of about 300+ people for about 6 months. I have played on the nexus ( but its full of Bajan and Jerome fanboyz ) so I dont have much experience on SG, but trust me, i could get you low in a 1v1 atleast..

I am good with the rod and fns, im good at dodging arrows and strafing, i hope you can accept me on trial and i can show you what i can do, just give me a chance please!

Thanks - Aaron!

Arashii

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderDeath3109
Preferred Nickname: Thunder
Nationality: Italy
Wins/Games played: 358
Past clans: IceKillers - Ascedancy
Skype ID: ThunderDeath3109
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I need a good clan for be stronger :)

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score

Well i wanted to say, i used to live in america, my whole family live in Norway, so we moved to be closer to them! I havent play MCSG at all or hive, i played day in, day out on a 1v1 and ffa server in america, i was number 1 on there out of about 300+ people for about 6 months. I have played on the nexus ( but its full of Bajan and Jerome fanboyz ) so I dont have much experience on SG, but trust me, i could get you low in a 1v1 atleast..

I am good with the rod and fns, im good at dodging arrows and strafing, i hope you can accept me on trial and i can show you what i can do, just give me a chance please!

Thanks - Aaron!
Welcome to Norway <3

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Brun071
Preferred Nickname:Bruno
Nationality:Croatia
Wins/Games played:107/1900
Past clans:Berserk,UnBroken,RectifyReborn,InfectedBoys
Skype ID:bruno20022105
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):Beacuse i just wanna prove my skills and i think i am really decent,i am will do my best to help clan!!

- You will be Trialed during normal games, and then clan wars, if your application is accepted
Unfortunately you have been DENIED for the following reason(s)
  • You do not have to correct requirements to join the clan.

Thanks - Aaron!
Unfortunately you have been DENIED for the following reason(s)
  • You do not have to correct requirements to join the clan.

Nugato

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Nugato
Nickname: Nugato or Nuggy
Nationality: Croatia
Wins: 454/2500
Why do you want to joing Zotikus: Cuz I've always wanted a good clan with good players...

GhostPros

Tribute
Reaction score
Nick Minecraft: GhostPros2000
Wins: 486
Loses: 4200
Nationality: Spanish
Past Clan: TheNeonBoys, SpainPvP.
Why do you want to join in Zotikus?
I like this clan, there are good pvpers, but my stats are bad, i think my stats deceive and really play and I assure you that I am very good :)

_BoBo_MasTeR_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:
Preferred Nickname: _BoBo_MasTeR_
Nationality:Russian
Wins/Games played:720 Win/1800
Past clans:TheSpoiled
Skype ID:kanalbob
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):Nice Clan So yeah:D

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:
Preferred Nickname: _BoBo_MasTeR_
Nationality:Russian
Wins/Games played:720 Win/1800
Past clans:TheSpoiled
Skype ID:kanalbob
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):Nice Clan So yeah:D
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci