• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is the same size as SG4. So you would run 125 blocks off corn not 50.

Also, unless you can give me specific ways the area wasn't used to the fullest then please don't just post random things like that. I appreciate your attempt to critique the map, but the map is the same size as the most popular SG map and there is a build on almost every corner of the map. I just don't really understand your comments.
I was speaking in a figural way. I was not being literal when I said it was 50 blocks I did not mean to attack you in any way. I hope that comment didn't make me seem horrible. I have also played the map more on other servers. After playing the map quite a bit, I have changed my opinion on the map. I never voted No for it in the first place. But my views on the map have changed. The servers I played the map on had square glass borders which made the map seem boxy. I honestly do apologize for my earlier comment. I guess I have to see the map in its full unedited form. I do hope you forgive me for what I said. Thanks! :D

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
map defo looks nice. It has some real potential but why put ice in it? D: ICE SUCKSSS

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I was speaking in a figural way. I was not being literal when I said it was 50 blocks I did not mean to attack you in any way. I hope that comment didn't make me seem horrible. I have also played the map more on other servers. After playing the map quite a bit, I have changed my opinion on the map. I never voted No for it in the first place. But my views on the map have changed. The servers I played the map on had square glass borders which made the map seem boxy. I honestly do apologize for my earlier comment. I guess I have to see the map in its full unedited form. I do hope you forgive me for what I said. Thanks! :D
I am not upset with you at all. I appreciate you giving me feedback on this map. I was just confused at your other comment. No harm done. :)
map defo looks nice. It has some real potential but why put ice in it? D: ICE SUCKSSS
I think you are referring to this screenshot: http://puu.sh/8UB7e.png
There is no ice, that is just the shader pack making the water look weird. Thanks for the feedback!
Nice map. Looks great. Can't wait to play it (hopefully).
Thanks!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not upset with you at all. I appreciate you giving me feedback on this map. I was just confused at your other comment. No harm done. :)

I think you are referring to this screenshot: http://puu.sh/8UB7e.png
There is no ice, that is just the shader pack making the water look weird. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks!
Hope the map gets implemented! Voted YES!!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Edit: Sorry for double post.

Just wanted to let everyone know the download link is (has been) fully updated. The only reason I am stating this is there is a new wave of maps being added soon. I have high hopes that this will be one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci