• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
New Download Link (June 17, 2014): https://www.mediafire.com/?8bk7ka65ku1ekel

Lead Builder~ SuperxAndrew

(Other helpers: LoudNinja2xx123, turbo197234, Morphed Caliber, Eborec, infamouscookie)

Game Type~ Survival Games

Description Of The Map~

Zone 85 is a war time military base turned into a Survival Games map where 24 tributes fight to the death until 1 victor remains. Zone 85 is a map based on concept art of near-futuristic military bases. There are many puzzles, traps, and secrets to be explored. Our goal was to create something that was original, looked nice, but still had a good Survival Games and pvp feel to it.

Specifics:

• The map has a 215 block radius. We kept the map small for quick and fun games that won't take long, but will involve tons of action.
  • There are approximately 150 chests. We felt this would be a good number based on the size of our map to allow people to be able to develop good chest routes and not get frustrated by not having gear, etc.
  • The map has two main buildings. One a sort of common room for the soldiers, while the other is the control base. There is a naval field, scrap yard, air field, oil mines, multiple helicopter pads and towers, and a river running into a lake.
Please do not distribute or use for personal interest without direct consent from me.
My email: [email protected]

Planet Minecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/zone-85--earths-last-hope-a-survival-games-map/
(Give it all those diamonds! xD)

Video/ScreenShots~

Map Trailer

Side view of the cornucopia.

View of the airfield.

This is the work/scrap yard.

This is the naval yard for all the ships and water shenanigans.

View of the lake.

View of the main helicopter pad and the waterfall.

View of a tunnel leading out of the corn.

View of the oil mines.

View of the roof of the main base.

View of the river and bridge in the distance.

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena~

The cornucopia is located at approximately x=0,z=0,y=60.
There is not a deathmatch arena.

------------------------------

I, SuperxAndrew agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
First!
The map looks great! Hope to be playing it on the servers sometime soon!

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Great map Andrew! This map is better than Vida Cova, Orgins, and even SG Highway!

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Although I could not make clan wars and had to be subbed out I saw the gameplay that involved with this map, it is impressive at the least. In all an amazing map! Great terraforming and structures! Amazing work Andrew!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Although I could not make clan wars and had to be subbed out I saw the gameplay that involved with this map, it is impressive at the least. In all an amazing map! Great terraforming and structures! Amazing work Andrew!
Thanks!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice, but kinda reminds me of Teweran SG 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci