• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Thoughts On New Arena And Time Limit?

New arena and time limit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The arena is awesome, but it could use a crafting table in the middle.
The time limit is crap because it takes away the whole survival games feeling and I had no fun playing today because of it even when I won most of the time.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The games don't need to go faster. 60 minutes max is good.

CarPet300

Spectator
Reaction score
The arena is awesome, but it could use a crafting table in the middle.
The time limit is crap because it takes away the whole survival games feeling and I had no fun playing today because of it even when I won most of the time.
If you can not get all of the stuff you want take a different route, I can have full iron armor and diamond sword with plenty of food and other stuff before the deathmatch, it is not the fact of you not being able to get stuff it is that you have a bad route that does not allow you to get many chests.

And if the time limit is 60 minutes people will just camp on the outside of the map and "survive".

Regards,
Chance

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If you can not get all of the stuff you want take a different route, I can have full iron armor and diamond sword with plenty of food and other stuff before the deathmatch, it is not the fact of you not being able to get stuff it is that you have a bad route that does not allow you to get many chests.

And if the time limit is 60 minutes people will just camp on the outside of the map and "survive".

Regards,
Chance
Like I said, I don't have any problem surviving or getting good stuff but it takes away the "survival games" feeling.
The arena is cool but the new time limit is crap. >.>

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Like I said, I don't have any problem surviving or getting good stuff but it takes away the "survival games" feeling.
The arena is cool but the new time limit is crap. >.>
yeah, it does make the game feel a little rushed instead of the classic hunt-down-the-noobs method before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci