• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Thoughts On New Arena And Time Limit?

New arena and time limit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Answer in the poll above, discuss below.
I personally like the new arena as well as the timer. Games run much quicker and it is harder for people to run in circles at the arena because the sand keeps pushing you closer and closer.
Sorry, I have not seen this new map :p. Is this only on Us? What happens Please Explain
Thanks
Storm

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
The arena makes people lag like crazy, including me. When you have f3 open you'll notice the lag spikes that occur every time sand falls.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I want the old time limit back because now I dont have time to decide how to deal with the team of 2 or 3

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want the old time limit back because now I dont have time to decide how to deal with the team of 2 or 3
Ya cuz i almost always get teamed up on in the final 4 and since those 2 guys working together they can both easily attack u because there is no terrain except falling sand your basically screwed

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't like it at all. The 60 minute games were longer but it allowed for a single player to pick off teams. With the new limit eliminating teams is impossible because they can just camp at corn and wait it out until the death match then use their overwhelming numbers to destroy everyone.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont team... Like almost ever... But i still dont have that problem with teams. You just need to figure out how to deal with them before the first refill.

flammendrew

Spectator
Reaction score
I like it, but it needs to say 10s till dm etc.. Oh amd every time i get teleported to the arena, i get stuck in the crouching glitch, you might want to fix that, but i like everything other than that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci