• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Opinion On The Stat Reset?

Should A stat reset be allowed?

• Total voters

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
What do you think? I thinks it a good idea, however instead of resetting your stats you should just buy an alt, and level that alt to a decent ratio.
Should it be allowed? I think it should be allowed, however
They should make a command like /StatsReset. But this command can only be used Once every 3 months. so people dont type /StatsReset so they get a 1:1 or 17:17 ratio etc.
If it was allowed, would you do it? I wouldn't reset my stats as i recently brought an alt to get a good ratio. Anyway if we did have to get our stats reset, ild like the Whole of MCSG to get there stats reset.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Should it be allowed? I think it should be allowed, however
They should make a command like /StatsReset. But this command can only be used Once every 3 months.
I agree with this. Maybe even longer.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree with this. Maybe even longer.
Yer, maybe there should be different times for how often you do it.
First reset = 3 months till next reset
Second reset = 6 months till next reset
Third reset = 12 months till next reset
Fourth + reset = 18 months till next reset

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
They shouldn't reset stats just for the fact of some people have worked so hard for their position on the leaderboards so everyone should be reset or no one because when people are tryharding stats their starts to become arguments and more targeters come along and it just ends up in a diabolical situation *cough* hive *cough* where It's all about your stats and having a near on perfect ratio making it less fun for others.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I hope the first time you reset your stats it will be free; that way others who don't have as much money will get a new chance to improve their ratio as well.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You pay to play the game. You pay to have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
Servers change things. Servers need money in order to run, and the owner is in charge of that part. So they offer special abilities in exchange for money. We call these things "Donations" because you would need a business license in order to "sell" things such as these perks or ranks. I find it rather... unusual, that you would classify something such as a stat reset as the reward for a donation.

On the other hand, though, when you paid $26 (Or however much you spent) for Minecraft, you never paid for any stat reset. You never paid for MCSG to reset your statistics whenever you want. That's something that MCSG (in the near future) does. MCSG is not a pay-to-play system, and hopefully never will be, and neither is it a game that you have to purchase. When you bought Minecraft, you bought the right to play on MCSG. (As long as you're not banned.)
If MCSG decides to offer a perk that does not change gameplay, does not affect how you perform in-game, and does not change your chances of winning, yet is something that a lot of people within the community has requested, why are we not letting them implement it? Are we mad because there might be a small price tag attached?

Think of it this way:
A new account. A new ratio, a new username. That's what many people pay for when they buy an alt, or am I wrong? Minecraft has expressed plans for making name-changing a reality in the future. So that takes out 1/2 to 3/4 of the cost, perhaps. From $26 to $13 or even $6.50.
If you can change your name, then the only thing you would want left is a new ratio, right? Right. So just buy a stat reset. In my opinion, a stat reset should be worth no more than $3-$5, because it has only a mental and reputation impact.
$5? That's like more than an 80% discount on an alt! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE? >_>

MsGalaxyGamer

Platinum
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ has put out a option on the Upgrade section to buy resets. Go check it out.

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I believe that the new statistics reset option is an excellent way for people who want to start afresh or make a new beginning in MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci