• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Opinion On The Stat Reset?

Should A stat reset be allowed?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I actually don't mind stats being reset, for only one reason. Those who reset them will leave their spots on the leaderboard, letting others climb more easily.
On the other hand, stat resets can be abused. What if someone hacks your account, or your friend trolls you? Imagine someone with 2000+ games played and 500+ wins having their stats reset against their will. IMO, there should be an option to recover your stats within the first few days of having them reset, plus a secure way to verify that you own the account.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Only a micro-transaction on Buycraft? So any user could buy Gravey4rd, darkai202, and Mr_Gears a stats reset for MCSG? There has to be more to this than what the Staff are saying. I'd imagine there will be some kind of confirmation in-game.

Last edited:

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't believe an overall stat reset would be at all fair but it might remove some afk player stats, on the other if people really want their stats resest it can be fine only problem is the meaning of a good ratio is kinda diluted...

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IMO more games played means more experience. Ratio means nothing.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought it was too much of a hassle for the devs to reset stats..? Anyways, I like it, but personally, I would never get a stat reset unless EVERYONE got a stat reset. I don't think much highly ranked people are going to reset their stats, as they really don't care about their ratios at that point, including me.

I also find it a bit funny how everyone asks for stuff from Chad/Admins, but when they get it, it's always met with resistance, like, make up your mind MCGamer, please. We asked for the raffle system... 2 weeks later "everyone hated it". We ask for updated NCP to let us hit easier... a few days later that's a lot of negative feedback. I just wonder why every time we ask for something and then get it, it's not good enough, like right now where everyone's saying "It's so easily abused, omg, people will have unlegit amazing ratios". Will have you ever considered not caring about anybody else's ratio except your own? It doesn't affect you in any way shape or form is a random happens to get a 60% ratio when he abused the stat reset, so don't worry about it! Honestly, I think this is a good option to have for people who just don't like their stats, and aren't too far into the leaderboards for them to reset and acquire a decent ratio. That's all it is, an option.

Kind of straying away from the topic at hand (sorry). Will there ever be a fix/patch pushed to fix the missing rank glitch, I find it extremely annoying when someone higher ranked then me gets banned and my rank goes up and down constantly. I don't think it'd be that hard to be honest, just getting rid of the player on the leaderboards for the duration of their ban to keep them from scrambling up the ranking system.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Not really, for 25 more dollars than Diamond you get:
  • Colored Chat
  • Able to fly in lobby/hub
  • Get to ride horses in the Hub or get a pet sheep
  • Customize your character's appearance in the hub
  • The ability to use /scramble which scrambles your points
You get all of these perks that Diamond don't receive.
we can only use like 3 colored chat options -.-

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
here is the thing, players like me, with about 3k games played, who played 2.5k on trackpad with 300 ms want it to not look terrible. my last 50 games ratio is about 9/50, but my stats are 129/2905... that I want reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci