• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Life Plan

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Well. Ive Been thinking alot aswell and last week i took a quiz stating what jobs fit you best and my top three were Cartoonist,astronomy And a teacher well i have A's and B's. Witch All of these carrers are possiable and ive spend about 2 hours reading witch isnt a bad hobby main about astronomy and Creasionism im going into the 8th grade (y8) and i already have my life planned out i have 75% of my collage money saved up and i Want to go to M.i.t one of the lead technology in the us and then there is the other side of me that want to become a teacher there was a man my 7th grade History teacher that was a real insperation to me and I kninda wants to teach. and i have a amazing girlfriend and i like thats going somewhere its a shame ive never meet her and she lives on the other side the world ;-; and i really do want kids. for 14 years old i feel like i have some what a grasp on life.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Finish high school.
Become a lifeguard.
Play music.
Go to university.
Play music.
Be a lifeguard.
Finish university.
Play music.
Get a career.
Get married.
Buy a house.
Play music.
Continue to work.
Play music.
Have kids.
Play music.
Work.
Meet Benja.
Retire.
Play music.
Live in retirement.
Have grandchildren.
Meet Huahwi.
Play music.
Die.
Huahwi will be dead by the time your retire m8.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
My life plans

My father will be a major scientist who will leave his fortune to me. I will be a super genius billionaire playboy who then uses his wealth and fortune to create suits made of iron to keep me alive that I then adapt. I will then be the USAs vigil ante who kills all the bad guys.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I will hopefully get good grades and go to uni and live like a parasite of my parents untill I become a doctor or scientist or something.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Schools are strange,
In The Netherlands we start with primary school (or basisschool in Dutch) at the age of 4, this lasts for 8 years, when you're 12/13 you go to "middle-school" which depending on your intelligence lasts either 4,5 or 6 years (the longer the smarter), middle-school in the Netherlands is a bit like mid & high-school in the US combined. When you've finished this you're ready to either go to university or do an "mbo" or "hbo" study, this is university on different levels, mbo being the lowest and university being the highest level of education. You can also choose not to do any of this and just get a job straight away after "middle-school"

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
-snip-
But really I want to go into graphic design! :D I am pretty good I just dont have the tools for it... ._. (Software, PC that kinda stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I want to get a duel citizenship when I'm 18(Canadian and British), go to University, become a veterinarian and move to Vancouver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci