• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Life Plan

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So before summer, I've really been thinking about my life, and what I'm going to do, I'm also quiet interested in other people's life plans.

I live in England and I'm going into Y10 (don't know what that is in America), I want to get b+ on everything, go to sixth form, Valleyside university, and then get a VISA/Green card, move and live in America.

Tell me yours, not everyone likes to plan I guess, or at least not as far ;)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I want to get a full scholarship to Valleyside University by Kosmish himself, and graduate from there. I'll do track from their amazing track around the field.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good luck with that!

I'm currently choosing my subjects for year 11, and i'm hoping to do something involved with sports or personal training in the future :)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Y10 in America is year 10 (also called sophomore year)

my plan is to keep doing my music throughout high school and into college and if i don't find a way to be able to do music as a career, then psychology and forensic science/forensic psychology interests me as well.

i'm taking japanese 1 this year and i think if i become very interested and involved with japanese then perhaps some kind of translator position would be great.

i want to have a family and settle down somewhere great, and i'd like to be known as someone that everyone likes and be more confident with girls.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Straight A's throughout all of Highschool (1 year down ;)), go to an Ivy League or a UC, manage a sector of a cutting-edge technology company :), make lots of money, retire early with a beautiful and kind wife and 2 kids, and enjoy life!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Finish University with hopefully a masters degree in Quantity Surveying. Start a family in a nice house. Overall my plan is just to enjoy life.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Straight A's throughout all of Highschool (1 year down ;)), go to an Ivy League or a UC, manage a sector of a cutting-edge technology company :), make lots of money, retire early with a beautiful and kind wife and 2 kids, and enjoy life!
And also play lots of golf, and visit the country club periodically, and fly in my jet everyday...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci