• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YoungWolfyy_ #38 - FAREWELL MCSG

Apollo1817

Survivor
Reaction score
I never really talked to you, but in chat you seemed pretty cool. Goodbye, sorry I never got to know you.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
So this is how it ends. Even though we didn't get to hang out as much cause of our timezone differences, you were like the coolest guy I have ever met. You were amazing at PvP, and I had lots of fun being around you. Im going to miss your asian sweg. Good luck in life! Hope you would come and visit us sometime! Farewell Wolfyy. :( <3 #USRebels #WolfyyTheChamp -Lining <3

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
WOLFY, NU! I remember playing Factions with you when I first started hanging out with the Rebels. It's sad to see you go. I hope the best for you in life, and that life treats you well. <3

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Just for the record, you were sexier then Crafty all along. (I dont even. Im sad.)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember you :'c I remember I used to want to be same pvp standards with you all the time, every time you joined my game in lobby my reaction was always the same, "Noooooooooooooooo I was going to win this game until wolffy joined :,c"
good luck in life man, I will remember :'c

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
You were the BESTEST frwnd i ever had in mcsg, I wish you the very best in your life and hopefully we can meet and catch a movie together again in the near future XD!

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck Wolfyy! shoutout to me pls, I HAVE THE MOST SWEG
Anyways, I love you so much, sad to see you go. TBH, you were the guy who had the most impact on my PVP. Thanks so much, luv ya.

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
You were the BESTEST frwnd i ever had in mcsg, I wish you the very best in your life and hopefully we can meet and catch a movie together again in the near future XD!
B-but was i the beat budderman? If no i will break ur office

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci