• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YoungWolfyy_ #38 - FAREWELL MCSG

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Wolfyy, I remember the first time I met you. You just moved from the AS servers and were looking for some people to hang out with on the US servers. Eventually you found the forgotten teamspeak, and we welcomed you in and gave you a home. We introduced you to the US Rebels, where we gladly brought you into the family. Man, what a great decision that was. Not only were you outstanding at pvp, but you had the personality to make anyone smile and always making people laugh. You were a great friend through all this time that I've known you, and you were an outstanding leader of AS Rebels. I couldn't of asked for anyone better. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and remember we're all here for you when you need us. I'm always here if you need to talk or just want to say hi. We love you wolfyy, and I hope to talk to you again soon. I'm gonna miss your asian sweg.
You are a man's best friend, and a true wolf.

Best regards,

~Bran

Last edited:

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
Wolfyy, I remember the first time I met you. You just moved from the AS servers and was looking for some people to hang out with on the US servers. Eventually you found the forgotten teamspeak, and we welcomed you in and gave you a home. We introduced you to the US Rebels, where we gladly brought you into the family. Man, what a great decision that was. Not only were you outstanding at pvp, but you had the personality to make anyone smile and always making people laugh. You were a great friend through all this time that I've known you, and you were an outstanding leader of AS Rebels. I couldn't of asked for anyone better. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and remember we're all here for you when you need us. I'm always here if you need to talk or just want to say hi. We love you wolfyy, and I hope to talk to you again soon. I'm gonna miss your asian sweg.
You are a man's best friend, and a true wolf.

Best regards,

~Bran
What he said, only wif moar luv <3

Regards from a guy you never met, you bloody legend ;) ~ Screwbie

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye wolfyy, Sucks to see you go you were one of my best friends from Day #1 of meeting you, have fun in life, Hope you can hop in ts from time to time

~Zado

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I never got my prize for your 100 sub sepcial! And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci