• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"You have been eliminated from the Games" with NO Reason -.-

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How I combat the glitch (although it doesn't kill me :p):

For example I make a sword, then I click on an item on my inventory or try and select the sword it will put back any ghosted diamonds/sticks whatever and I'll put them back in and repeat until they're there. Then to make sure I pick up the sword, I don't put it in my inventory but chuck it at the ground.

I'm sure the chucking it out thing isn't compulsary, but it works for me. Never dropped it into an enemies hands yet.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The way to bypass the crafting glitch is to take 3 seconds with every step.
I know it sounds annoying but at least you can make that Diamond Sword.

1. Pick up sticks, wait 3 seconds, place sticks in crafting position

2. Pick up diamonds, wait 3 second, right-click first position of diamond, wait 3 seconds, place remaining diamonds in drafting position.

3. wait 3 seconds, GRAB THAT SWORD!, wait 3 seconds, place it in your inventory!

If the diamond sword does not appear in the craft box after you have completed the first 3 steps, double click each item and it should teleport one of them back to your inventory. Simply re-place that item where it belongs and you should get your sword.

This seems to work because it allows the server to recognize where the items are. If you do it to fast, the server wont keep up and will pull the items back.

I hope this helps some of you.
-ARB1T3R

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The way to bypass the crafting glitch is to take 3 seconds with every step.
I know it sounds annoying but at least you can make that Diamond Sword.

1. Pick up sticks, wait 3 seconds, place sticks in crafting position

2. Pick up diamonds, wait 3 second, right-click first position of diamond, wait 3 seconds, place remaining diamonds in drafting position.

3. wait 3 seconds, GRAB THAT SWORD!, wait 3 seconds, place it in your inventory!

If the diamond sword does not appear in the craft box after you have completed the first 3 steps, double click each item and it should teleport one of them back to your inventory. Simply re-place that item where it belongs and you should get your sword.

This seems to work because it allows the server to recognize where the items are. If you do it to fast, the server wont keep up and will pull the items back.

I hope this helps some of you.
-ARB1T3R
15 seconds of vulnerbility. C:<

CH21

Career
Reaction score
I Think The Server's Might Be Getting Worse.....But At Least Im On Vacation, So I Dont Have To Play Them. :) ;(

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This happened to a teammate of mine randomly.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most likely just another glitch from minecraft 1.5. A lot of the bugs we're experiencing will be fixed when Mojang bug-fixes minecraft. It sucks, but we'll have to deal with it for now
I dunno but if it says: You have been eliminated from the Games" It has to be somehing developed or am i wrong?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I dunno but if it says: You have been eliminated from the Games" It has to be somehing developed or am i wrong?
Well it says that you die when it does that phrase, and a bug makes you die.

HELLOIMTMazz1000

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I actually cant put anything in the crafting menu. And when i finally do, it just jumps right back into my inventory. I didn't get kicked or die, but the crafting was doing weird things.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
The best way to do it.

Is too hold down the item.

Then place them down slowly one by one.

This is sometimes hard do too the new crafting controls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci