• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"You have been eliminated from the Games" with NO Reason -.-

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It said "You got eliminated from the Games" as I crafted something and There just was 1 other Player (my team mate) and i had 7.5 hearts
I didnt lose any points (at leat it didnt said I lost some)
I couldnt see if a Mod or Admin was online because there was a /list lag and then servers restarted.
All I know is that its annoying getting killed from the nothing with no reason.
Especially if you trying to increase your w/l -.-

Demonds11

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah and if you really want something in the crafting table, and are crafting table it works after a couple tries if you don't shift click

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay I heard some answers now but please explain me now detailed what I may do and what I may not do ^^
No Shiftclicking? only rightclicking?
Tips? ^^

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
It happened to me twice today, once, I got disconnected whilst crafting with internal server error, and once, I got logged of and killed, but I was on the server on my screen with all my stuff for like 20 seconds. That was also after crafting. I had. Full iron both times! Must be fixed!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Most likely just another glitch from minecraft 1.5. A lot of the bugs we're experiencing will be fixed when Mojang bug-fixes minecraft. It sucks, but we'll have to deal with it for now

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't craft. That's the only thing you can do. It's happened to me too many times now. I wouldn't craft even if I had 64 diamonds in my inventory.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't understand how some people are crafting ;___;
Whenever I put anything into a crafting menu (inventory or crafting table) I get disconnected/killed.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
It isn't a very severe 1.5 bug, it's because it corresponds to our updates 1.5 plug in.
In a very negative form which narwhals get f**ed too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci