• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP] Arctic Games - Winter Themed Map

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Any new screenshots?
This looks good, but if you want this map to get liked by people you should make AMAZING mountains and terraforming, or else people will get tired of playing games in a 100 % white winter map.
Good luck with this map!

//Lupus

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Any new screenshots?
This looks good, but if you want this map to get liked by people you should make AMAZING mountains and terraforming, or else people will get tired of playing games in a 100 % white winter map.
Good luck with this map!

//Lupus
Yeah, the terraforming is still in progress, and most of the map is hilly and terraformed anyway, I'll be posting some new screenshots right now :)

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE 2 - FIRST BUILDS, CORNUCOPIA AND TERRAFORMING

First builds - I've taken the pillar design from spawn and made a nice little broken down temple just outside spawn:

Cornucopia - Built a little ring around the chests just to keep it a bit more interesting:
Terraforming - Since you have all wanted more terraforming, here is 2 out of the couple of things I have terraformed so far

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci