• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP] Arctic Games - Winter Themed Map

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
My last map [Survival Games Immortal] didn't get very far, and to be honest I didn't like it either. So my friend said to me I should make one based in Winter and have it all snowy, I thought this was a great idea...

Thats when 'Arctic Games' began...

So far I have only finished the terrain, other terraforming and the cornucopia. Here are some screenshots of some parts of the map:

Cornucopia - It is relatively small but hilly and icey, this will make death matches more interesting and more fun to watch since people could clamber about the mountain and punch people off the side:

Leading Out Caves - Caves that lead the players out from spawn to the open world:

Spikey Mountains - There are certain parts of the map where I put some areas of very spikey mountains, this is to give the terrain a bit more to it:

Terraformed Things - Alot of the map is custom terraformed with giant caves, archways and even deep water pools:

This is all I can show you at the moment! There will be updates in the future! Think about what you've seen and tell me in the comments what you think of it!

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a Teweran knockoff. lol
I worried people would think that, but the map is nothing like Teweran SG, this one is much bigger, and is completely snow, like the Arctic, but anyways thanks!

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks good. But it need more...mountains?
There are plenty of mountains for you dude, the spawn is a giant mountains and the hole map is bumpy so don't you worry about mountains bro they're tons of them.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE 1 - CORNUCOPIA CHANGES

I changed up the spawn a little to make it more exciting and bigger! Here's a new pic of it:

New Cornucopia - Added ice round about the mountains, made the podiums more spread out, added caves leading out into the world and overhall bigger.

Leading Out Caves - Added 2 more caves leading out into the world with ice lurking out from them.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
needs more terraforming and buildings.
There is tons of terraforming in the map, caves, deep waterpools and a giant archway with massive icicles coming down from it. There is alot of terraforming don't worry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci