• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win $50.00 If You Solve This Puzzle! Good Luck!

Is this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Kill me now

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
mac doesn't let it work ;-;
said the same. I commented about the file decryption since before the first step was deciphered.
The reason why decrypting with Terminal didn't work was because Machintosh doesn't read .rar files, only third party apps do. So, if the file had been in .zip, terminal would have decrypted it.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay now that the whole of MCGamer's forum users have screamed and melted their brains over, can the winner be crowned now?

ForsakenHero

Tribute
Reaction score
But, but what if Justin Beiber where to come here. There's no swag answer it really should be A. No B. Yes C. What am I doing with my life D. SWAG IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER WHY DID YOU EVEN PUT ABC WELL ACTUALLY ABC SHOULD ALSO BE SWAG BUT WHATEVER *whispers* Swag swag swag....

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
I remember back a number of years ago we used to toss keyloggers and all kinds of malware inside of image files in the exact way this puzzle was set up. I'm surprised that you guys opened that RAR archive without even hesitating.

Last edited:

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I remember back a number of years ago we used to toss keyloggers and all kinds of malware inside of image files in the exact way this puzzle was set up. I'm surprised that you guys opened that RAR archive without even hesitating.
Are you implying a VIP/ former Admin here would do that?

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Are you implying a VIP/ former Admin here would do that?
While it's obvious that he didn't, there isn't anything that's preventing him from doing something like that. If people are prepared to open up unknown attachments without even a second guess then I personally wouldn't trust them with anything confidential. I don't care who the source is. Targeting people who think you're trustworthy (like your friends or a community that you're in good standing with) is usually the first place people like that go to.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci