• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Would You Make a Bad Moderator?

Why would you make a bad staff member?

• Total voters

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Though I've been told by regular users that I would make an excellent mod, apparently, I've responded to them with the answer that "I don't see eye-to-eye with the MCG administration." Take that as you will, but my reasons for never having applied for staff are choice B and choice D respectively.

Why do you think you would either be a bad staff member or why would you not want the position if it was given unto you?

((Perhaps people who applied for mod or who actually have an interest in a staff position shouldn't reply to this. Though, if you do have some reservations, perhaps senior staff will notice if you express your opinions in a mature enough manner. :) ))

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I'd make a bad returning moderator as I just miss the way things were back in the old days.

That's partially why I left so quickly my second time around. Oh well, interesting idea for a thread. I'll be keeping my eye on it :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I think everyone has some potential with being mod. Even if they do thing bad of them selfs.

Reaction score
Because I hardly play in-game, and when I do I always die to a team of 2 or something and rage.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Because sometimes I yell at people and get them mad, then my mom yells at me. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci