• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Would You Make a Bad Moderator?

Why would you make a bad staff member?

• Total voters

FreddyBones

Career
Reaction score
I wouldn't make a good moderator because I am 3 years under the required age, and if I make it to interview I would fail the singing part.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I find that I quite enjoy in-game moderating, and moderating on forums, even though I'm not good at forum moderation.I would have to say that I lack the skills when it comes to teamspeak moderating :'(
I used to enjoy moderating on other games. The hate mail and the trolls drove me off the proverbial cliff. :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
~23 (and counting) Reasons Why Azurdo | Mamiamato24 Would Be a Ratchet Moderator~​
  1. I hate using Teamspeak.
  2. I hate talking to people.
  3. The excitement only lasts a few days.
  4. You actually have responsibility.
  5. A free-time activity turns into more of a job.
  6. Way too impatient.
  7. I use caps and cuss sometimes when there aren't any moderators in the server.
  8. I wouldn't be able to maintain the quality of my work for any more than a few days.
  9. I rarely play in-game any more, and when I do, I'm usually recording for my YouTube channel.
  10. Therefore, I've forgotten many of the rules and etiquette needed to become a staff member.
  11. I fear that I would unfairly ban someone one day.
  12. Fear of losing my position (getting demoted).
  13. Being targeted in-game.
  14. Not being able to play a game for fun, always having to be on the lookout.
  15. Too lazy to record evidence of hackers, take screenshots of spammers, etc.
  16. Since my internet is horrible, it takes me an eternity to upload one video of someone hacking.
  17. People talking behind my back/saying rude things about me.
  18. I wouldn't have the motivation to continue moderating after the first week or so.
  19. Don't feel like dealing with issues I would normally "bring to the staff's attention".
  20. I would have to repeat the same thing over and over to new people, which is quite irritating since they're obviously too ignorant to notice the surplus of guides on the forums.
  21. Since I don't have any experience with such power, I'd probably not use it the correct way and end up getting demoted for broadcasting.
  22. I would have to learn how to refrain from spamming and utilizing caps, which I sometimes do when I'm bored in chat.
  23. MOST IMPORTANT REASON: The red tag wouldn't go with the blue in my avatar.
More coming soon!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Being not that known and experienced with this server.
Look at the list of mods. Count how many you've never heard of.

I'm not going to reply to this thread as my app is accepted to an interview xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci