• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why Would You Make a Bad Moderator?

Why would you make a bad staff member?

• Total voters

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
I always jump to conclusions to fast.. I need to work on my patience before I re-apply! I'd just kick without thinking, lel.

(Yes, I did apply and the reply was quite unexpected as it was actually a recommendation for me to re-apply! Just needed to explain more.. ._.)

Reaction score
I was banned for abuse on the alt that me and my friend use ( I blame him all the time :C ), but I still applied for moderator xp

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm having done trouble thinking of one... I guess sometimes I don't use authority enough? I tend to try to reason with people when they do things wrong rather than instantly respond like some, but honestly I don't see it as much of a bad thing.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every Moderator has their strengths and weaknesses. There are 3 different areas forums, in-game and Teamspeak. Every Mod is good at least one of these three. You just gotta find which one you are best suited for. I try to do a little of everything :p

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Considering I'm slowly losing interest in MCSG, I wouldn't care to do my job.

Reaction score
I find that I quite enjoy in-game moderating, and moderating on forums, even though I'm not good at forum moderation.I would have to say that I lack the skills when it comes to teamspeak moderating :'(

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
becuz
idek wut mod is becuz im lyke crazey nd I don knew wut deamspek iz nd ya

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I couldn't deal with people all the time. I get frustrated pretty easily, so I would scare a lot of people away xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci