• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I hate Bajan's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
Can we close this thread. Honestly you guys all know this thread is just to insult and make fun of bajan and his fans. Also, who says being immature is a awful thing. Everyone is immature sometimes, and being immature can be fun. If you say that you aren't immature then you wouldn't be insulting him constantly In these threads.

Reaction score
Can we close this thread. Honestly you guys all know this thread is just to insult and make fun of bajan and his fans. Also, who says being immature is a awful thing. Everyone is immature sometimes, and being immature can be fun. If you say that you aren't immature then you wouldn't be insulting him constantly In these threads.
Immaturity is bad in this case, because people are cursing out Eshan, telling him to kill himself, because he stated his opinion. I agree, this thread is a flame war waiting to happen. It should be closed :p

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
-.- It's not good when I'm getting Death Threats from people who cant even spell Bajan. I'm proving a point, You're turning it into a flame war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci