• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I hate Bajan's fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why are we still on this? It's already been more than a week since Bajan was banned. Can we just please move on? I know his fans are annoying but just be the better person and ignore them. I feel as if Bajan might of actually been right about how immature we all are. I mean seeing as we can't let his ban go already. I know Bajan said some terrible things about our community, but can we please just be the better people here and just forgive and forget? This whole thing has gotten old.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Why are we still on this? It's already been more than a week since Bajan was banned. Can we just please move on? I know his fans are annoying but just be the better person and ignore them. I feel as if Bajan might of actually been right about how immature we all are. I mean seeing as we can't let his ban go already. I know Bajan said some terrible things about our community, but can we please just be the better people here and just forgive and forget? This whole thing has gotten old.
Look at the Screenshot, I'm getting 50+ emails a day from this video from his fans.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look at the Screenshot, I'm getting 50+ emails a day from this video from his fans.
Just ignore them. Don't let a bunch of butthurt 10 year olds affect your life. I know it's easier said then done, but trust me, it helps.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with hawk, exactly what I was trying to say. In bajans most recent videos, he hasn't even mentioned he was banned or anything. He hasn't even mentioned these servers. He has moved on and so should everyone on these forums. You say he is immature but when people here continually bash, insult, an make fun of him and his fans; it doesn't make you look mature. I'm not trying to start a flame war, just stop making these threads.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with hawk, exactly what I was trying to say. In bajans most recent videos, he hasn't even mentioned he was banned or anything. He hasn't even mentioned these servers. He has moved on and so should everyone on these forums. You say he is immature but when people here continually bash, insult, an make fun of him and his fans; it doesn't make you look mature. I'm not trying to start a flame war, just stop making these threads.
I'm talking about the fans :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bajan's making his own server. Once that comes up, all the Baccas from Hive AND Survival Games will leave for that server. He's doing us a favor for once.
I call it his "Bacca Ranch."

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bajan's making his own server. Once that comes up, all the Baccas from Hive AND Survival Games will leave for that server. He's doing us a favor for once.
Once all Baccas are in one place, we can kill them all off at once.

*maniacally laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci