• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't even put my name into the running for this, but I just won 7 games in a row (out of 8 games played tonight), and managed to take out a team of three that had gotten corn with a stone axe and a leather chestplate.

Also took out TheMegaRyan when he had far better gear then me (though admittedly we were both lagging).

I'm surprised at my own skill :eek:

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't even put my name into the running for this, but I just won 7 games in a row (out of 8 games played tonight), and managed to take out a team of three that had gotten corn with a stone axe and a leather chestplate.

Also took out TheMegaRyan when he had far better gear then me (though admittedly we were both lagging).

I'm surprised at my own skill :eek:
i'd like to duel you some time with fair equips ^^

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
lol like when you betrayed me and wolfman? you got wolf but i got you :p no hard feelings by the way :D
I can't say I remember this o_O

If you mean the midgame alliance on Teweran, that was destined to come undone sometime :p

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
I have to partially disagree. While you are correct, egrodo is certainly better, themegaryan is not "bad" in the slightest. He's only slightly worse than I am, really...he just hit the top of the leaderboards before he became good, so people disregard any real skill he shows now that he didn't show before.
He is good, i will agree. I said he was all talk for being the best. I give him respect for his wins and everything else. But when it comes to Number 1 for real, he isn't.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't say I remember this o_O

If you mean the midgame alliance on Teweran, that was destined to come undone sometime :p
No, this person which i thought was you asked to team with me and wolfman3737 in the lobby for solar frost. Then sometime mid game we gave you/the person stuff and he said hes going to go hunting would we like to come. YOu betrayed when we were cornered and I was looking into a chest. I moved out of the way and killed u right after u killed wolf. I could swear it was you......does someone share your account? Again don't worry too much about it. I really don't care too much :D

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
No, this person which i thought was you asked to team with me and wolfman3737 in the lobby for solar frost. Then sometime mid game we gave you/the person stuff and he said hes going to go hunting would we like to come. YOu betrayed when we were cornered and I was looking into a chest. I moved out of the way and killed u right after u killed wolf. I could swear it was you......does someone share your account? Again don't worry too much about it. I really don't care too much :D
Oh yeah! My friend called me on skype and suggested I kill you two when I had the chance, and I was thinking the same thing, since I half expected to be betrayed eventually since I was the team's new recruit (that usually doesn't end too well) and an enclosed space seemed the best location. Didn't expect you to retaliate and kill me so quickly :p

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh yeah! My friend called me on skype and suggested I kill you two when I had the chance, and I was thinking the same thing, since I half expected to be betrayed eventually since I was the team's new recruit (that usually doesn't end too well) and an enclosed space seemed the best location. Didn't expect you to retaliate and kill me so quickly :p
Lol i heard the sounds of people being hit then i saw u kill wolf as i jumped down....kinda put 2 and 2 together since wolf hasnt betrayed me in any other games when he could easily have done so. :D Nope I have never betrayed unless you count noobs insisting that I team with them even when I say no a bunch of times. SO they follow me. :p Although, not sure I can trust you 100% if you ask to team again :D

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Lol i heard the sounds of people being hit then i saw u kill wolf as i jumped down....kinda put 2 and 2 together since wolf hasnt betrayed me in any other games when he could easily have done so. :D Nope I have never betrayed unless you count noobs insisting that I team with them even when I say no a bunch of times. SO they follow me. :p Although, not sure I can trust you 100% if you ask to team again :D
Probably not! I usually don't betray, but when I do, it's because my friends suggest it to me (lolistwee, I'm looking at our situation :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci