• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where's Asia?

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah sure there is going to be the AVN merge but MCGamer needs more money for the newgamemodes
I thought MCSG's goal is to satisfy all players, no matter where they live. Doesn't matter if it cost hundreds of dollars because if they were to fulfill their goal money would not be a large issue.

Reaction score
I thought MCSG's goal is to satisfy all players, no matter where they live. Doesn't matter if it cost hundreds of dollars because if they were to fulfill their goal money would not be a large issue.
Oh yeah cause you need a dedicated server For AS When NO ONE PLAYS IT.
How much ping do you get to eu or AU
Also chad doesn't earn anything all he earns he puts back into the coumminty

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh yeah cause you need a dedicated server For AS When NO ONE PLAYS IT.
How much ping do you get to eu or AU
Also chad doesn't earn anything all he earns he puts back into the coumminty
Average asians get 300+ ping to both. I'm the lucky country that gets good ping to AU but the rest are suffering with 200 ms to US. Only Japan gets good US ping. Chad is considering it now so it has a high chance of returning.

Reaction score
Average asians get 300+ ping to both. I'm the lucky country that gets good ping to AU but the rest are suffering with 200 ms to US. Only Japan gets good US ping. Chad is considering it now so it has a high chance of returning.
I don't know what ping people get but,
The thing he said wrong is
Sorry but not everyone can be happy, either mcgamer is going to get none or South America or AS.

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Finally, someone agree's and feels my pain. Even though I'm canadian I still want to have the chance to experience MCSG wherever I am, and I recently moved to Asia and it kinda sucks for the hundreds of players coming from Asia.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cause CA servers cost less then AS servers....
Please stop arguing as someone said in other thread it would be embarrassing for MCGamer to stop it again,
Also we don't need AS because AS is in the middle so it has EU And AU in the region, Also they stopped it because there were less donations coming in and no one was playing.
I request people stop making threads like this,
-Nirmit
The Aussie servers are some of the worst I know of, it's not MCSG's fault, it's just Australia has such crud internet. I get much better connection to US than I do to AU for some messed up reason. Roughly 250 ping on US compared to 450 on AU. Even when I'm in AU on holiday, I'll have like 100 ping but the servers are some of the most unstable I know. Eu is similar to AU in ping and it used to have stability problems but luckily they're fixed now. It would be great of MCSG brought back the Asian servers, I miss them and the players dearly.

Reaction score
The Aussie servers are some of the worst I know of, it's not MCSG's fault, it's just Australia has such crud internet. I get much better connection to US than I do to AU for some messed up reason. Roughly 250 ping on US compared to 450 on AU. Even when I'm in AU on holiday, I'll have like 100 ping but the servers are some of the most unstable I know. Eu is similar to AU in ping and it used to have stability problems but luckily they're fixed now. It would be great of MCSG brought back the Asian servers, I miss them and the players dearly.
Your internet must be bad or you live closer to us then au

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

NOTE: One is in miles, the other Kilometres, however, it does not matter because a mile is greater in length than a kilometre anyway.

I live in Singapore, I'm close to Australia then America, furthermore, Singapore has the third best (or second best depending on who you ask) internet in the world. My speeds are fine, it's Australia's crummy internet. Of all the First world countries, Australia has some of the worst internet and hosting capabilities out there, even New Zealand surpasses them in my opinion.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
East of Europe.

SORRY IT WAS AN OPPORTUNITY I HAD TO TAKE
Was going to do the same thing :c

Hello, as some of you may know im nmetsmc and I currently live in Asia with hundreds of other gamers. I just want to know why there are not any AS servers anymore. I know that all you are going to be saying "Well there were barely any players on at the time" Well I understand this factor, but there ha been a drastic increase of players coming onto the servers from Asia, Middle East and Africa. I also find it a bit unfair creating servers for the rest of the world isolating Asia, dont you think? Im sure there are many players from the AVN who are coming from all around the world, so why not bring back the AS Servers. It wont only benefit the players but this server implementation will benefit the MCSG as well, bringing more and more new players every-single day.

Please Bring Back AS
-nmets
I believe they cost a lot of money and not a lot of the servers were being used so they got rid of some of the servers

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was going to do the same thing :c

I believe they cost a lot of money and not a lot of the servers were being used so they got rid of some of the servers
Interest died off and they weren't worth the cost. But apparently more people are coming back and I'll take any chance I can to bring back my beloved home!

Reaction score

NOTE: One is in miles, the other Kilometres, however, it does not matter because a mile is greater in length than a kilometre anyway.

I live in Singapore, I'm close to Australia then America, furthermore, Singapore has the third best (or second best depending on who you ask) internet in the world. My speeds are fine, it's Australia's crummy internet. Of all the First world countries, Australia has some of the worst internet and hosting capabilities out there, even New Zealand surpasses them in my opinion.
NZ doesn't have NBN or also known as fibre internet but yeah aus has crappy Internet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci