• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where's Asia?

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, as some of you may know im nmetsmc and I currently live in Asia with hundreds of other gamers. I just want to know why there are not any AS servers anymore. I know that all you are going to be saying "Well there were barely any players on at the time" Well I understand this factor, but there ha been a drastic increase of players coming onto the servers from Asia, Middle East and Africa. I also find it a bit unfair creating servers for the rest of the world isolating Asia, dont you think? Im sure there are many players from the AVN who are coming from all around the world, so why not bring back the AS Servers. It wont only benefit the players but this server implementation will benefit the MCSG as well, bringing more and more new players every-single day.

Please Bring Back AS
-nmets

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they could get way more donators, they could run an AS server again. However, with "nonprofit organizations" like MCGamer, it's very difficult to keep the servers going in less popular areas. If US had as small of a community as say, CA, then it would also struggle. But it's America, the land where people spend more money on video games then on social studies classes.

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree. I am personally not Asian, but if the AS servers were added back, it would create a bigger community and more donations, and the fact that the AntVenom mini-games are moving here. :p

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Let me take A look in this, the pros of this are: An increase of income, more players and a larger community which is global.
Cons: A bit more money to host the server and thats all :)
If CA is still around why isnt AS still around?

Reaction score
Let me take A look in this, the pros of this are: An increase of income, more players and a larger community which is global.
Cons: A bit more money to host the server and thats all :)
If CA is still around why isnt AS still around?
Cause CA servers cost less then AS servers....
Please stop arguing as someone said in other thread it would be embarrassing for MCGamer to stop it again,
Also we don't need AS because AS is in the middle so it has EU And AU in the region, Also they stopped it because there were less donations coming in and no one was playing.
I request people stop making threads like this,
-Nirmit

nmets55

Survivor
Reaction score
Cause CA servers cost less then AS servers....
Please stop arguing as someone said in other thread it would be embarrassing for MCGamer to stop it again,
Also we don't need AS because AS is in the middle so it has EU And AU in the region, Also they stopped it because there were less donations coming in and no one was playing.
I request people stop making threads like this,
-Nirmit
Well, let me see. The donations were very low due to the decrease of players playing on MCSG as a whole. Now that there the AVN is merging with MCSG im sure there will be atleast 70 players on.

Reaction score
Well, let me see. The donations were very low due to the decrease of players playing on MCSG as a whole. Now that there the AVN is merging with MCSG im sure there will be atleast 70 players on.
Yeah sure there is going to be the AVN merge but MCGamer needs more money for the newgamemodes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci