• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where did you all get your IGN from?

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Nah m8, Arsenal is love and life ;)

Nevertheless

My old account ZniZ97: one of my irl friends and I had this YouTube channel where we posted rl videos, kinda like Smosh xD we had to come up with a name, and it became ZniZ (no idea how we came up with that, but w/e) and 97 because I was born in 1997

My new account Quadrum_: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives
I found Quadrum and thought it sounded and looked cool, and just added the underscore because swag
always count on Latin to help :3

ediii

Experienced
Reaction score
iTzEdwWArD:
I picked Edward because my real life name is Eduard.
iTz = It is but z for the banter
alot of people can't spell my name since i have alot of capitals XD

AwesomeCakePvP

Tribute
Reaction score
First off, I have 3 accounts. So I'll go through them all...

So my first account on minecraft was called "iarcoch", I know it might sound rather inappropriate in English, but I assure I didn't know at that time. So everyone remembers the time when they played Club Penguin, and I had a IGN called iarcoch, now I come from Wales, and In Welsh iarcoch actually stands for "Red Chicken". And my friend loved to play minecraft, and I wanted to play at home, so I bought it on a really bad family laptop.

My second account is called AwesomeCakePvP, now one late night ( I think on a Friday) I was thinking for youtube names, and decided on AwesomeCake, but unfortunately that account was already taken on youtube ;-;. But I liked the name of it, so I had a spare £20, and bought a new minecraft account, called AwesomeCakePvP. The reason I have the word "PvP" in it was firstly I thought It was cool at that time. And secondly AwesomeCake was already taken. So Yea.

My third account is called cosmoshort, now I have nothing to do with this name. But for what I heard it was completely random. A friend of mine, had a friend that quit minecraft, and I mean at that time MCSG was infested with hackers, so I got pretty pissed. So my friend offered my the account. And yea.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
AG - The first letters of my first and last name (A standing for Amber and G for nope)
Fire - The name of my favourite horse at the time
2013 - the year I made my MC account

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
This name "bbs22201" was my first ever IGN on any game which was along time ago when MW2 first came out and that was the first ever FPS/ Mulitplayer game I ever played.

First- Brandon/ Middle- B (Not saying)/ Last- S (Not Saying) = bbs

Bday- February 22, 2001 = 22201

All Together- bbs22201

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I was in fifth grade, when I got my account.
I thought: rocks are in minecraft, and they are solid, and to be kewl (fifth grade slang for cool) i will put in a number.
So then rocksol1d happened.

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
When I made my google account I wasn't allowed to use my real name so I chose Wookie Pack, being a huge Star Wars at the time. 101 was a dumb number.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci