• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where did you all get your IGN from?

K

KiDD

My experience choosing a name was provocative, and I ended up choosing a name that even I did not entirely understand..Although, enough people have accurately thrown guesses around and figured out how I got my name. If you think about my name, it is pretty simple, but may be difficult to "grasp". Eh, I was like 12 or 13 when I made it. xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For my old account XyZebrAbC, I put quite a lot of thought into it.

I attended a summer camp (that I know work at as a counsellor/jr. counsellor) that organized kids into groups based on age. These groups were given names usually based off of animals or cool sounding things. Mine at the time was the Zebras, therefore I did a little alphabetical magic with "zebra" and came up with XyZebrAbC. Nobody to this day could pronounce it, so I ditched it and made my mark on this network as Ceroria, which has been my main for about 9 months now.

So, you may be asking.. How did I come up with Ceroria? Well. I truly don't know. An irl friend of mine was over in the summer of 2013, and we tried to think of cool alt names. I combined a bunch of random stuff, and so did he. We came up with me as Ceroria and him as Elliptix. Funny enough we both own those accounts now although he hardly uses Elliptix. I bought Ceroria in October 2013, used it as an alt until around June 2014, and it's been my main account since.

I used to have a good ratio on it as well ;_;

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
this username was something created from an 11 year old me's mind
my next username however was created from an inside joke on a server i played on almost 4 years ago when i set up a shop to sell a certain stone half-block

BarclaysPL12

Spectator
Reaction score
Mine is just from my favorite sport,league, and a particular year in that league :p! Barclays (English League, even though I'm amurican) PL, for Premier League, and 11 for my favorite year in the league 2011-2012 :)

BarclaysPL12

Spectator
Reaction score
And ok my name of the forums has 12, but that's just because I forgot the password of my old one from nine months ago :p

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well...when I about two years ago, I couldn't think up a name. So, I jotted down some ideas. Eventually I landed on my current username but I am changing it to TwinTailedGamer when the update comes (which should be self-explanatory on where that came from).

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine is just from my favorite sport,league, and a particular year in that league :p! Barclays (English League, even though I'm amurican) PL, for Premier League, and 11 for my favorite year in the league 2011-2012 :)
And ok my name of the forums has 12, but that's just because I forgot the password of my old one from nine months ago :p
On the forums*
Please don't triple post, just edit the first reply but nice story nonetheless (My fav club is Man U :p)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Please don't triple post, just edit the first reply but nice story nonetheless (My fav club is Man U :p)
Nah m8, Arsenal is love and life ;)

Nevertheless

My old account ZniZ97: one of my irl friends and I had this YouTube channel where we posted rl videos, kinda like Smosh xD we had to come up with a name, and it became ZniZ (no idea how we came up with that, but w/e) and 97 because I was born in 1997

My new account Quadrum_: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives
I found Quadrum and thought it sounded and looked cool, and just added the underscore because swag

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci