• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where did you all get your IGN from?

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
Well the title says it all: where did you all get your name from? :3

I got mine (embarrassing story xD) from my old YT account. It was called PuffydPokeMaster11 (I was 11? at the time - don't judge! xD) Ik it surely was a bad name. As you guys probably have guessed, my channel was purely based on Pokemon and I got the '11' part from my old fav YTer, who was called 'GCPM11' and I just abbreviated my name into PDPM11. From then on I stuck with this name because it has a lot of memories :). However, in the upcoming Minecraft update (name), I'm going to change my name into PDPM (because the numbers make it look 'nooby') or Julx (because my real name is Julius).

-PDPM11 | JJ​

Last edited:

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought it sounded cool I guess. I just thought of it :p
(Thank god I made it this, cause I still like the name and my original name was gunna be KingMooshroom which would have stunk cause that sounds nooby af)

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought it sounded cool I guess. I just thought of it :p
(Thank god I made it this, cause I still like the name and my original name was gunna be KingMooshroom which would have stunk cause that sounds nooby af)
At least KingMooshroom is a better name than mine xD

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
In all honest, I didn't get my name from anything special. It's a really boring story, but I'll shortly explain it anyway. So it all started out with me going to my friends house back in 2012, he got this new game called "Minecraft", blablabla.. After a short time it got really popular where I lived to play this block game.. So my two best friends in real life was called xxheinexx and XXsigurdXX on minecraft, just cause they thought it looked cool. I thought so as well at that time, but later on I've realised that it looked kinda bad. Anyways, I wanted to be kinda different from them so I named my account XoKristofferoX cause my name in real life is Kristoffer and I just added Xo before my name and oX after. Later on I've realised that it's really hard for people to actually spell my name properly. Many people call me Kristoffero cause it looks like that's how it's supposed to be spelled. If Mojang or Microsoft ever decides to actually do the name change update then I'll probably change my name to something shorter and better.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I was in a TeamSpeak channel with tessy210 and a few other people when they all started obssessing over me. Eventually, everyone's name was 'Scott take the wheel' or 'ScottchTape'. In fact, they started #ScottFromTeamSpeak on Twitter that day. That gave me the thought of this name.

Reaction score
NirmitPlaysMC:
Nirmit: My name
Plays: For swag
MC: So they think I am Kermit/Kermits alt
But when the name changes come I am going to change my name.

TheJTM

Spectator
Reaction score
My IGN is JTMadster but anyway it came from my Xbox account. First three letters are my initials and I spelt master wrong but stuck with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci