• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your greatest MCSG moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
It must have been my teams first victory - we stayed hidden in the water tower in map2 for almost the entire time, we managed to camp the careerists for the round, thus putting us in advantage, in the end we had to wait for about 20 mins for the final camper to show up, but it was well worth it, we ended it by running straight out into lightnings to make it even XD.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i also had another moment when i took on a team of 5 at the dm they all had the same stuff as me and yet even in the 5v1 i was the winner, oh yeah beast mode when it counts and yet i suck at mcsg

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
But it's fairly hard to pick one moment, I have a moment every time i kick the butt of a hacker, which occurs way too often("often" referring both to kicking butt and facing hackers)! XD

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I feel the need to post again after an epic game.

I was just doing my normal run, I was low on food, had hardly any armor... I was in a horrible position compared t usual. I get to one of the last chests I go to before heading back, and find two diamonds in it. I was back in business.

So I head back to craft it before going to corn. I craft it, and on my way to corn, I see this guy yelling "SHOO!" and a guy comes running straight in front of me. I manage to kill him and sort his stuff, and then 4 more people come out of nowhere to attack me after they looted the corn refill. I thought I was screwed.

I head to the only place I could possibly kill them, the water. Every one of them but one had better gear than me. I picked them off one by one as they were careless and left their allys to come at me one at a time. During this time, I also had to kill a few other people who interfered. This entire time as well, I had no arrows.

There was 2 of the team of 4 left and deathmatch started. I killed one of them and a few other people who attacked me during deathmatch, ate a few golden apples, then see the one guy whos left asking the only other guy in deathmatch to team with him. The other guy agrees and comes straight at me with all he's got. I killed him without taking a hit somehow (I think he was lagging.) Then ran towards the last guy from the team and 1 on 1 him to the death. I won with like 1.5 hearts left, or one hit left, and it felt amazing.

...Yeah, taking on a team of 4, AND about 3-4 other people who came randomly, and won... I feel like a boss now, is that a good thing?

how do you win with a kill streak of zero ?
I dunno, my streak is messed up as well. I've killed people numerous times yet it doesn't go up.... I wonder why.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, on AU leaderboards, up the top... assassinrazor has 76 victories, over 4,000 bounty, yet his kill streak is 1, and his total kills are 2. xD Weird bug I guess.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When the God of Flint and Steel helped me prevail and avenge against my Dwarven nemesis
Haha, that reminded me one time whereas I was on the vines on map 3. I killed a guy camping up there but he got 1 hit into me and that knocked me back and I died from fall damage. I got 40 or so points from killing him but he got 30 or so back from me xD

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't too amazing, but it's the best thing I ever did.

So these two guys are chasing me with no gear whatsoever. I hate it when people try to hit you with their fists and never leave you alone. I had a chainmail chestplate, so if it was just one guy chasing me, I would quickly put it on and kill him. But there were two, so I had to run. As I was running through the jungle, I find a chest with a stone sword inside. I quickly equip it and kill those two guys. At this point I had, like, 2.5 hearts. It wasn't all that amazing, but it felt good to finally kill those idiots...

I also killed a team of 3, but they had no armor, and only one person had a wooden axe, so it's not really all that amazing.

imnotanube

Spectator
Reaction score
on map 3 i took over the corn, then i enchanted my diamond sword and got fire aspect. then i hit people and watched them burn. then i won.

Skythforn

Spectator
Reaction score
I had won the match before so people where asking if they can join my team. It eventually led to me my mate on Skype and this bird right. Well a minute into the game this guy tries to kill my mate with his fists. Luckily I showed up in time to stop him and he ran off. My friend dies a minute or two later in a parkour trap and the bloke from before comes back. So he tries to join us and I tell him to bugger off next he appears armed with a sword. So me and this girl are only armed with rods yet somehow he thinks we will kill him so he hands me a wooden axe and I agree to a truce the moment his back is turned I killed him nicked his sword and set out after the girl who had ran away. Found her swimming in a lagoon after getting a chest dived in after her and cornered her. As I killed her I thought I'd be a asswhole and type in sorry sweetheart. My mate told me she got mad and called me jerk in spectator channel. I also won the match I was so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom smug I wrote in Another Win for skythforn heartbreaker and life taker. Best match ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci