• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Your greatest MCSG moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i had nothing but an apple and a guy with a wooden sword was coming after me luckily i was in the water on map 1 which is where im best at pvp so i use the water tactic to hit him with my apple (because im not a loser who runs forever in the water) and after 5 minutes of brutal fighting i get him to run away and lucky for me he wasnt healing and he also doesnt know u can sprint in water so i catch up to him and kill him and i end up winning because this was right at the begining so i was able to get corn at refill after killing another 3 guys :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
took down a team off 4 tanked people at spawn when all i had was a stone sword and a bow and arrow

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
One time, I was playing with a team (on sg2). We tried to conquer the middle for the night, but was beaten down by some guys with better gear. Everyone on the team died... Except for me. I ran away towards my regular route with noone behind me. I had like a pair of leather leggings and an axe at this point.
Having found some chests, I suddenly had a golden chestplate, flint and steel, an iron sword and the leather stuff I mentioned earlier. The rest of the team were talking about another game they were going to play so I said I'd hurry up. I ran to the middle, only to see this guy with full iron armor and a diamond sword. I was thinking: "I won't stand a chance, not even later in the deathmatch so I'll get on with it". He saw me hiding behind the trees and ran towards me. Quickly, I got my flint and steel ready and set him on fire while hitting him with my sword. I was at this point very low on health so I started running. I looked behind me to see that the guy was dead. He was the last person to be killed before deathmatch and with all my new stuff, I won.
SO. MUCH. WIN!

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
So I was doing very great armor wise, but I had no weapons, although I got the materials for an iron sword. I was going for a crafting table at the end of the road (map 2) when someone runs up to me. Instead of slaying me like I feared he asks me to team. I can't believe my luck and agree. He says he needs food so I give him some, and what do you know, the little prick starts hitting me. I run for dear life, and lead him on a chase that involves me getting cornered twice, but sprinting past him in an epic fashion. I finally shake him off pretty good, and get to a crafting table, where I make my sword. Just as I finish though, he comes up to me and starts hitting me. Little does he know I now have a big bad iron sword though, so I take it out and beat the crud out of him. I then joyously taunt his spectator self, and laugh about his failed treachery. Stupid thing, but one of my favorite survival games surprise fights.

DarkenMoon97

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting hackers/cheaters/spammers banned. :D

Oh something real? Okay, I had a 5v1 with people. I just count myself lucky I got a sword at the corn.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I haven't achieved anything too amazing... I did take on a team of two once... They had the same gear as I did for the most part, but of course, there was two of them. Somehow, I managed to kill them both... It went by so fast, I have no idea what happened.

Oh, and one time, I only had a stone sword and a single gold armor piece. The sun was setting already and I decided that I'd go for the corn anyway after crafting an iron sword, knowing I probably stood no chance. As I make my way to the crafting bench to craft the sword, this guy pops out of nowhere with a diamond sword and almost full iron armor, and I swerve behind him managing to avoid any more hits and kill him for everything he had... I won that game I believe, and it made me happy I got lucky enough to kill him. I die a lot of situations like that... My luck is terrible with chests.

Volandrius

Spectator
Reaction score
Not overall amazing (trust me I have had a few amazing moments) but this is what first comes to mind when I hear "what was my greatest moment in mcsg".
First time I played MCSG with a friend we ran to the pink house on Map 2 and saw someone already down looting the chests. I get the greatest idea and just pull the lever trapping him in the chest room. Afterwards I start putting into the chat "free kill at pink house", the dude I locked in their started to plea for his life saying "i'll give you diamonds if you let me out"... He stayed for around 15 minutes before he disconnected (we [my friend and I] then looted his stuff).

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I ambushed a team of 5, kill 4 of them and made a runner then having my mouse battery run out, oh good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci