• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's up with grace period?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
The game doesn't even last 30 minutes, also any chase I've been in never lasted more then 2-3 minutes. Oh and your saying you can do "productive" things in the games now? P.s Killing someone is one step closer to winning the game, I don't know where you're coming from.
The game actually has a 30 minute timer till force dm, as well, I was exaggurating to make a point. Also, you say that killing someone is one step closer to winning the game, you don't seem to be that much of a threatening player no offence but it seems like your starting out, this may be why your not understanding the concept of tryharding, they will run past 5-6 easily killable people, just because they want your points. That isn't a important aspect of the game, yes the game is to win. Seeing as your being tryharded it indicates you show a major threat to the person, but ditching their route, with nothing but a stone sword, chasing you for 5-10 minutes until they get picked off by someone with good stuff, and you are left with almost no sprint and no loot. This is annoying, I believe that the point of the grace period is not just to prevent this, but as well to prevent the aspect of mass death off of spawn, to make the games more interesting, seeing as there is a lot of water. The point of QQ is to prove that you aren't just threatened by opposing players but by the terrain as well, you need to keep this in mind. If the game is taken 5-10 deaths off of spawn, then that aspect is lost.
To Sum Up: Tryharding is bad and means you are a gutless individual, also that mass death off of spawn isn't always a good thing.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
but it seems like your starting out,
Are you stupid? I've been playing for more then one year, ever since SG1 was the only map, and what does how long I have played with have to do with ANYTHING? Does making me play more often make me more skilled?

There's no "point" to QQ, it's just to be the last one standing, how hard is that to understand? People like you've been wanting PVE for so long but what good is it if there's less PVP?

i'm done.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There's no "point" to QQ, it's just to be the last one standing, how hard is that to understand? People like you've been wanting PVE for so long but what good is it if there's less PVP?
Well, that is the good for people that want more PvE. Less dominance of PvP.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Are you stupid? I've been playing for more then one year, ever since SG1 was the only map, and what does how long I have played with have to do with ANYTHING? Does making me play more often make me more skilled?

i'm done.
you have 63/743 you seemed new I'm sorry but you really don't understand this concept. It does not make a difference pvp wise, it will have the same amount of pvp but less spawn killing, as well I already mentioned this in my paragraph that you forced me to write please read that. As well how long you have played makes you MORE EXPERIENCED, you can't argue with that. You don't seem to have ever been tryharded so you really don't understand where this is coming from.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
you have 63/743 you seemed new I'm sorry but you really don't understand this concept. It does not make a difference pvp wise, it will have the same amount of pvp but less spawn killing, as well I already mentioned this in my paragraph that you forced me to write please read that. As well how long you have played makes you MORE EXPERIENCED, you can't argue with that. You don't seem to have ever been tryharded so you really don't understand where this is coming from.
I'm sorry, but you are so rude and disrespectful. You are saying that I forced you to write this paragraph, and you're basically telling me that I can't understand the concept because I am "new" and that makes me wrong?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but you are so rude and disrespectful. You are saying that I forced you to write this paragraph, and you're basically telling me that I can't understand the concept because I am "new" and that makes me wrong?
You're telling other people they're rude? Everytime I've looked at this thread you're insulting someone.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I explained the concept and you refuse to accept it I'm not here to cause a flame, read over my posts there was nothing rude. If you wanted everyone to agree with you you shouldn't have made a public thread. I gave constructive criticism if you don't want to accept the concepts, fine. No ones forcing you, you don't have to try to put others down because of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci