• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats Make You More Mad Than Anything?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
When you get back from taking a leak and the game has started, so you know, you just go on your chest route and then after a few minutes of getting to your first chest after swimming all they way to the helipad on holiday, you realise that you can fly, then you start teleporting and that's when u realised I was ded, lyk if u crai every tim,

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
When you get back from taking a leak and the game has started, so you know, you just go on your chest route and then after a few minutes of getting to your first chest after swimming all they way to the helipad on holiday, you realise that you can fly, then you start teleporting and that's when u realised I was ded, lyk if u crai every tim,
I've only done that a few thousand times

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Something that makes me more mad than anything is when my internet provider decides to become extremely unstable and drop me down to a 2 bar connection in the middle of a fight... Oh wait... I'm always on a 2 bar even though I play on AU which is hosted un Sydney and I live in Melbourne... Thanks Telstra! (Telstra is absolutely crap for me I swear this stuff always happens to me i cri. ;-; )

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
When I'm running late for class, and then these group of 8 kids line up in 2 lines of 4 in the hallway and you can't get through without getting cussed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci