• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats Make You More Mad Than Anything?

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess not many of you drive but those who do will agree with me on this one, when people drive to close behind you ughhhh I just want to slam on the breaks.
Totally agree with you there.

There's not much out there that make me mad to be honest. Besides the little things like above, I'm normally pretty happy.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Here are my pet peeves:
  • Pictures: I hate getting my picture taken. I always look terrible. Casual vacation pictures aren't too bad, though. It's when you get stuck in family pictures or pictures for dances, etc...
  • Picky teachers: Those teachers who specify how every tiny detail of their class should go the first day and then expect you to remember all of that throughout the year.
  • Getting stuck behind people: Are you out for a Sunday stroll? I'm not.
  • Small talk: Conversations that say virtually nothing and only address individuals rather than actually say something worthwhile.
  • The books we have to read in school: For those of you who have read The Scarlet Letter or Ayn Rand, you know what I mean.
  • People who judge too quickly: You don't know me!
Ok I think that's enough...

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
When you kill part of a team and the other part kills you and they say "eZ, gg10, rekt," etc.

When people don't follow the rules....

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
When you have 2 diamonds and no stick, no matter how hard you try to find one.

When a hacker kills you and they say 'gg' - no, stop it, just stop.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
When hackers try to say they're not, especially when it's really obvious

When you are hiding in a tree from a guy from full iron when you have full leather, you try to fight them, they kill you, then they talk a lot of smack.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People who follow the rules exactly, and people who disconnect in league games :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci