• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's It Like To Live In America?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Just remebered there is one place I forgot to mention that Id love to go to... Australia :p
I bet that could be another nice place to consider going :p
Yeah I searched it up on google maps once xD buildings are bland but coast line is sickkkk brav

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a little worried because of the air quality there, I could always fill my house up with plants doe xD And also there's some fit fine boys down der and girls soooo you know I'm lookin for a tap, I mainly want move there not only because of the view, but a lot of you tubers live der aswell :p
Yeah, and there are nice beaches there, and really anywhere in southern California, especially San Diego, which actually seems like a nice place to live, if you want to be near LA but not actually live there. There are of course nice beaches up north too, although they aren't warm. They do offer some amazing views though, like this:

Sadly I didn't have any personal photos of that spot available to share, I just didn't have them on this computer so I got it off the internet xD. That's an example of a really nice coastal view not far from San Francisco. Also the beaches aren't nearly as crowded as ones in southern California. Amazing place to live let me tell ya. I live about 45 minutes from where this photo was taken.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I cant stand the thing with fat people, its mostly a steriotype im sure... and also even if it were 100% true, why the hell does it matter? As long as people are happy with how they look it shouldnt matter if they are fat, skinny or a pile of muscles.... of course I mean each of this aspects up to a healthy point...

Last edited:

Clayofawesomedudes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So one of my dreams is to become rich as f and to move to America, specifically California, Los Anegeles.

People who live in America, you are so lucky you don't even know, I just love the landscape the people the sightingsz, everything....I learnt that threw Joey graceffas vlogs....ikr.

So I ask all Americans/Californians, what's it like to live in such a city? Also, post pictures of what it's like...not google images ones, there fake like nickis booty. That's also why I'm building an mcsg map - SG California, so your suggestions could also help me with my map! (This thread isn't to promote my map I swear)
To live in America you must get a bald eagle as a pet. And I don't mean just any bald eagle imported from China, I mean a real wild all-American bald eagle. You must weather 70 mile journey into the Cascades, or any such mountain range, here is your chance to find a bald eagle with a soul tether to you. If you fail, you will be sent to Canada to learn french.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
To live in America you must get a bald eagle as a pet. And I don't mean just any bald eagle imported from China, I mean a real wild all-American bald eagle. You must weather 70 mile journey into the Cascades, or any such mountain range, here is your chance to find a bald eagle with a soul tether to you. If you fail, you will be sent to Canada to learn french.
K i dont understand xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci