• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you were perm banned for mcsg and your ban appealed failed

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd probably write a short story on how the survival games are like a gateway drug.

"Finally, after a year and a half of being shackled into this prison of unproductivity, I am finally a free man, no longer a slave to what fuels my procrastination: MCSG."

EDIT: I'm currently writing this short-story. I'll post it in some time.

Last edited:

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd probably write a short story on how the survival games are like a gateway drug.

"Finally, after a year and a half of being shackled into this prison of unproductivity, I am finally a free man, no longer a slave to what fuels my procrastination: MCSG."
I escaped too!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
If I got banned from MCSG, I'd probably find a different survival games server, but for now, I'm staying here.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
As I suffer from a very serious form of depression(doctor's words, not mine), and this is the only place where I'm not affected by that, I honestly don't even want to think about more then 3 days without being here. I enjoy everything about this place, even the stresses that I deal with on a day-to-day basis.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
As I suffer from a very serious form of depression(doctor's words, not mine), and this is the only place where I'm not affected by that, I honestly don't even want to think about more then 3 days without being here. I enjoy everything about this place, even the stresses that I deal with on a day-to-day basis.
Thats how I feel.... too bad Ive been perma'd...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci