• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if you were perm banned for mcsg and your ban appealed failed

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well ya know, MCSG isn't realy a big deal. The only thing I'd be mad about is my donor, probably wouldn't even dispute it in the first place. I'd just switch servers or just play pokemon y all day.

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Well since you cant pay to get unbanned when you get perma banned than ii would rage a little, get some Beer than thats thats. I don't have to worry about that because I dont hack/Break the rule. I believe that MCSG has good mods. Or to at least tell what hacks are. I would be a mod my self seeing mcsg needs more mods(EU, is filled with hackers) but I got banned before and that was when I didnt know what a ban dispute was..

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
I was perma-banned for jokingly saying I hacked. My ban was in consideration, but they kept me banned because of some evidence. ;----;

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Well ya know, MCSG isn't realy a big deal. The only thing I'd be mad about is my donor, probably wouldn't even dispute it in the first place. I'd just switch servers or just play pokemon y all day.
^ I would honestly just go to a different community or just play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on my 3DS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci