• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your most critical injury?

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember like 5 years ago I was scrambling in the morning to finish up the last bit of some homework and in my frantic haste I stabbed myself in the hand - I still have a graphite mark. >.>

Today in Competitive Fitness in school we were playing speedball and a teammate overthrew me. I jumped pretty high to compensate, and as a result I completely mistimed my landing. My ankle pretty much buckled backwards underneath me...

Safe to say that I won't be playing much speedball with a High Ankle Sprain. :/
Broken knee :/
Can't play soccer for half a year.
Hope you guys get better D;

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I fell off my bike at seventeen due to being rundown from behind by a pickup truck (he didn't see me) and knocked out and/or badly chipped my four top front teeth (two KOed, two chipped) and had to get all of them - and their remains - pulled out in oral surgery and have a bridge done.

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
I fell off my bike at seventeen due to being rundown from behind by a pickup truck (he didn't see me) and knocked out and/or badly chipped my four top front teeth (two KOed, two chipped) and had to get all of them - and their remains - pulled out in oral surgery and have a bridge done.
I hate teeth injuries.

Reaction score
Broke both my feet at the same time, while also landing on my hand that was messed up for putting it inside a treadmill.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
You put your hand inside a treadmill?!?!?

*facepalm* Well I did drink Miracle-Gro once as a three year old so I guess yours isn't so bad.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Long story short, I jumped off a piece of wood, and I fractured my ankle.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember like 5 years ago I was scrambling in the morning to finish up the last bit of some homework and in my frantic haste I stabbed myself in the hand - I still have a graphite mark. >.>

Today in Competitive Fitness in school we were playing speedball and a teammate overthrew me. I jumped pretty high to compensate, and as a result I completely mistimed my landing. My ankle pretty much buckled backwards underneath me...

Safe to say that I won't be playing much speedball with a High Ankle Sprain. :/
#reckt

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Someone walked past me while I was pulling my chair in, then a collision with the table and my chin cause my tongue to be cut. Thankfully my tongue isn't cut in half and my jaw isn't broken, but when I talk I feel like I have lisp .-.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Someone walked past me while I was pulling my chair in, then a collision with the table and my chin cause my tongue to be cut. Thankfully my tongue isn't cut in half and my jaw isn't broken, but when I talk I feel like I have lips .-.
You don't have lips?

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You don't have lips?
I may have typed it wrong ;-; It's that condition when you say words that have a ''s'' sound it sounds really weird.

EDIT: Don't worry I googled it and corrected myself :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCL strain. Pretty minor. I've got a wicked bruise on my side right now though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci