• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your most critical injury?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
How'd that happen?
The story doesn't seem as badass as you may think, as a matter of fact, it was pretty stupid.

Basically, me and my friends did this thing in 8th grade called "Pencil Smashing."

One person would hold a pencil point-down onto a table, and the other person would take a textbook and slam the top of the pencil (eraser), absolutely demolishing said pencil and making a good amount of lulz for us.

So one day, I held the pencil. My friend took two textbooks, and hit it as hard as he could. The pencil was so devastated a shard snapped clean through one end of my hand and out the other.

Maybe the dumbest thing I've ever done, but whatever, I can at least say I got stabbed in some way or another.

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
The story doesn't seem as badass as you may think, as a matter of fact, it was pretty stupid.

Basically, me and my friends did this thing in 8th grade called "Pencil Smashing."

One person would hold a pencil point-down onto a table, and the other person would take a textbook and slam the top of the pencil (eraser), absolutely demolishing said pencil and making a good amount of lulz for us.

So one day, I held the pencil. My friend took two textbooks, and hit it as hard as he could. The pencil was so devastated a shard snapped clean through one end of my hand and out the other.

Maybe the dumbest thing I've ever done, but whatever, I can at least say I got stabbed in some way or another.
Oh, I remember one time I was leaning down to do my homework with a pencil in my hand, As I leaned down the sharp side of the pencil hit right below my neck.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Broken knee :/
Can't play soccer for half a year.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Got stabbed in the hand with a pencil.
I remember like 5 years ago I was scrambling in the morning to finish up the last bit of some homework and in my frantic haste I stabbed myself in the hand - I still have a graphite mark. >.>

Today in Competitive Fitness in school we were playing speedball and a teammate overthrew me. I jumped pretty high to compensate, and as a result I completely mistimed my landing. My ankle pretty much buckled backwards underneath me...

Safe to say that I won't be playing much speedball with a High Ankle Sprain. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci