• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What fun things do you like about Battlegrounds?

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
It’s the gamemode I play sometimes to warm up for SG. However like 90% of the maps are not suited for pvp and need to be removed and replaced.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
3 gaps in kit is a bad idea. Need to be reduced to 1, or even removed from the kit. Also too many arrows.

I like battlegrounds, but those things should be done to make it better in my opinion.

Itsfede19

Spectator
Reaction score
i like this mode, but we need more map, there are too much arrows and too much gapple

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great ideas for improvements. We have possibly 2 new maps coming next week!

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
Battlegrounds is good and very nostalgic so far. I think that the map that looked kind of like a maze from 2014 - 2015 should be added back to the map pool.

iker_r

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a really good mode to warm up before you jump into SG. I would suggest more small maps, where players cant run for 2 hours, since that is not the main goal the gamemode tries to achieve but some people still take it that way.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I am a big fan of poking nerds with pixel weapons

ChadTheDJ I think a 1v1/2v2 gamemode with leaderboards would be very well received - this would allow people to warm up with the servers anticheat and hit registration as other servers feel different to play. Just a suggestion. It would be awesome to see something similar implemented, I'm sure a good majority of players would welcome it with open arms. (also a good way to keep players online)

iDarkApple

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey ChadTheDj battlegrounds is completely just not working period. It would be amazing to see it come to see it become fully operational

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci