• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

What fun things do you like about Battlegrounds?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wanted to break the ice and ask what you like about this game mode.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
It’s the gamemode I play sometimes to warm up for SG. However like 90% of the maps are not suited for pvp and need to be removed and replaced.

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
3 gaps in kit is a bad idea. Need to be reduced to 1, or even removed from the kit. Also too many arrows.

I like battlegrounds, but those things should be done to make it better in my opinion.

Itsfede19

Spectator
Reaction score
i like this mode, but we need more map, there are too much arrows and too much gapple

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great ideas for improvements. We have possibly 2 new maps coming next week!

Georgey

Survivor
Reaction score
Battlegrounds is good and very nostalgic so far. I think that the map that looked kind of like a maze from 2014 - 2015 should be added back to the map pool.

iker_r

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a really good mode to warm up before you jump into SG. I would suggest more small maps, where players cant run for 2 hours, since that is not the main goal the gamemode tries to achieve but some people still take it that way.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TorchysAlt