• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Ex-Staff member do you want to come out of retirement?

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most of the moderators who were demoted after that whole
OMG UNDERMINING MCSG UERIHBALUSUAHF CORRUPT STAFF EYUSFUHUIHESFUHIEF WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE EUAIFIHUAFHFH ONLINE COMMUNITY DRAMA AUISFIHES SRS BUSINESS thing are the ones I'd like to see come back as they were some of the best moderators we had ever had in my opinion as well as KRaidium MattZeeX Tacoface1234 and DQ.
Omg thank you both of you guys ahah <333
Yeah I wish I didn't get demoted but it was my mistake and I was becoming really inactive. Hopefully I'll be allowed to reapply but I don't really know if I will. Something to note, I cannot believe all of those guys resigned or were demoted, I never expected them to! I thing DQ left before me but the others I had no idea about!.

Alssssssso, lulu, did you get a new forum account or something?

Alsoooooo, Meeseman we need to play. :p

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
KRaidium I told him he would make it, he did but then resigned. Sadly, because he was the best.

SixZoSeven Great guy, would love him back.

Aeruner Why did you ever resign!

Old_Spice_ Great guy, I have no idea why he resigned.

OnlyMathias I've spoken to him, he is really a good guy. Just stated his opinion, but sadly was rejected for it. (I mean really, if you know him, you would ask the world why he is banned)

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg thank you both of you guys ahah <333
Yeah I wish I didn't get demoted but it was my mistake and I was becoming really inactive. Hopefully I'll be allowed to reapply but I don't really know if I will. Something to note, I cannot believe all of those guys resigned or were demoted, I never expected them to! I thing DQ left before me but the others I had no idea about!.

Alssssssso, lulu, did you get a new forum account or something?

Alsoooooo, Meeseman we need to play. :p
Ik we do haha. What region do you play on nowadays?

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
ThatOneGuyWhoICantSayBecauseHisNameHasBeenFilteredOffTheForums67
You might as well still consider him Staff. He plays daily, still submits Report Abuse threads despite being permanently banned, helps out players in games and hubs, and still plays with Staff members. You just have to know who he is. ;]

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Does his name start with an 'S'? Want to see if I'm on the same track as you guys.
You might as well still consider him Staff. He plays daily, still submits Report Abuse threads despite being permanently banned, helps out players in games and hubs, and still plays with Staff members. You just have to know who he is. ;]

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
duckluv321
Zeno
JennoKoala
Tacoface1234
nate252
Reven86
@Most of the mods that resigned during that short period in February
@Everyone who regularly made report abuses but then stopped for whatever reason, because they were still staff members just without the official rank.

There were also many good moderators I've seen around that I could tell did their job well, but resigned for whatever reason. Definitely think anyone (don't remember any names) of that sort should come back :p

Also, all those who were banned unfairly (the staff may still be upholding these bans and considering them fair) that were good staff members.

Does his name start with an 'S'? Want to see if I'm on the same track as you guys.
Nope :p But I definitely agree, I wish he could come back too.

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
duckluv321
Zeno
JennoKoala
Tacoface1234
nate252
Reven86
@Most of the mods that resigned during that short period in February
@Everyone who regularly made report abuses but then stopped for whatever reason, because they were still staff members just without the official rank.

There were also many good moderators I've seen around that I could tell did their job well, but resigned for whatever reason. Definitely think anyone (don't remember any names) of that sort should come back :p

Also, all those who were banned unfairly (the staff may still be upholding these bans and considering them fair) that were good staff members.

Nope :p But I definitely agree, I wish he could come back too.
The Lord just replied to my post. MOM GET THE CAMERA!111!1!1!ONE1!1!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci