• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Ex-Staff member do you want to come out of retirement?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
KRaidium - You were one of the nicest staff members that I've met. Your resignation brought tears to my eyes.
SixZoSeven - You were a really great staff member and you seem like a nice person.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd just like to say thank you to every single person who has mentioned me. I tried multi-quoting to include everybody in this post, but I didn't want to spam quotes as I know how annoying it is. Working as a volunteer in an online community is a thankless job, and very often, rewardless. When people show their appreciation towards what you have done it's truly a fantastic feeling, and it is reward enough. It's fantastic to know that you would all like me to come back to the staff team, but I regret to say that my return is something that I don't see happening anytime soon, if at all. Again, thank you to everybody. ❤

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
It's fantastic to know that you would all like me to come back to the staff team, but I regret to say that my return is something that I don't see happening anytime soon, if at all.
He said anytime soon; I will wait 69+ years for your return, KR. Soon is not never :).

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
I am shocked people still remember who I am let alone the fact that I was a mod here. Thanks to everyone who thought I did a good job, I think it's become pretty clear why I can't come back even if I wanted to :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci